How to see if a guy is looking at you without him seeing you looking at him?

Im blind when it comes to flirting, and I’ve heard people saying that if you see a guy look at you a lot then he might like you, but I never look to see if a guy is looking, because I never think a guy is. So how do I go about discreetly seeing if a guy is looking at me, so he won’t catch me looking at him. Please help I feel so dumb when it comes to this.

Most Helpful Girl

• Tell a friend to look for you!

What Guys Said 1

• Look in a window at the reflection or a mirror. If he isn;t looking at you, make some movement like brush your hair back. If he doesn't look then normal people would, then you know he is trying not to.

What Girls Said 2

• if you feel like he is looking at you turn your head really fast to something and if he looks at what you were looking at then it means he was paying attention to what you were watching.

• I'm the same way you are and sometimes I would tell myself to just look one time and I can't even do it! Ugh... Its so frustrating! :(