How do you feel when you look at high school yearbooks?

I was on fb the other day, and someone I knew from high school (my graduating class in fact) posted a picture of him from his birthday with a girl I thought went to our school but apparently didn't. I looked her up in my year books and when I couldn't find her, I wound up reading them. Now I want to know where a lot of them wound up (at least the ones I'm not still in contact with). I've heard rumors about a couple of them but it's whatever. Anyway, one of them I want to know is a girl I absolutely adored when I was a freshman and she was a senior. Yes, she was pretty and was her class valedictorian but she was THE nicest girl you could ever know. We were in band together (her a bass drummer and me a clarinet player) and I just remember her being so nice to me. I don't know if that was because I was younger but yeah..

So, how do you feel when you look at high school yearbooks and reminisce about your years

also, after reading them, I came to realize that I wish I had done a lot more in high school. I'm not the smartest guy but I feel like I could have at least done one more thing, not JUST band

Most Helpful Girl

• Happy to be out and grateful I never have to go back.

That was not a good time or a good experience for me. I've only looked at my senior yearbook once since I graduated, in 9 years. I don't like to remember it...

What Girls Said 1

• I miss those days and I too wish I did more or at least tried harder in what I did do. I haven't looked at mine in years though lol.

It is fun to look back(:

What Guys Said 4

• I think most people when looking back regret not doing more and being more active in high school. I see people who I had connections with, either through sports or something else but never really hung out with at school and wonder how different my high school years and in turn my life would have been if I had chosen a different set of friends back then.

• I don't even remember where I put mine. Don't wanna see it. Nothing interesting there. Middle and high schools were not the schools I enjoyed in terms of classmates.

• I actually threw mine in a fire

• I feel like a should burn them. There's tons of notes from horny girls leaving me suggestive messages and their number, and tons of guys talking about me being a crazy mug, all the parties and drugs. It's not something I'd want my mom to see. =P