When A Girl Stares At You When Your Not Looking?

my friend saw this girl whose real cute that works with us staring at me while I was reading a paper. He said its a good sign. Mind you I stare at her sometimes and I see her look in my direction also. We work different hours so when we see each we usually say hi and ask how the other is doing.

She was smiling at me sometimes today when she passed by me. I'm a shy guy but is this a good sign?

Most Helpful Girl

• She most likely either thinks you're cute or likes you. There are some other possibilities, but those are less likely to be the case, so you should go up to her and talk to her. Ask her to go get some coffee with you or something. If you just ask it in a casual way then she's more than likely going to say yes.

What Girls Said 3

• Yeah she was checking you out

• of course it is a good sign. what are you waiting for? step up and talk to her , keep a nice flirty conversation and make sure you show her you like her and you want to know her more but see how things go ;)

• she is interested please talk to her

What Guys Said 1

• It must be that she's interested in you because glancing signifies it.