What are the best-looking men’s jeans? (see question for other options)

If other, say which. Other brands include: Guess; Abercrombie & Fitch; Lee; Ralph Lauren

Both guys and girls can answer.

Assume the guy is in his early twenties.

• Levi’s
    25% (2)86% (6)53% (8)Vote
  • Wrangler
    0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
  • Hollister
    50% (4)0% (0)27% (4)Vote
  • Gap
    12% (1)0% (0)7% (1)Vote
  • Diesel
    13% (1)14% (1)13% (2)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
Other brands also include: American Eagle Outfitters; Urban Outfitters; United Colors of Benetton; Forever 21; H&M.

0|0
5|5

Most Helpful Guy

• Brand names don't automatically make things look good.

There is no answer to this question: each person will look different in the same jeans. Some can oull off styles that other people cant.

Dont go by brand, go by what you think looks good. If needs be go shopping with a friend for another view.

2|0
    0|0
    • True. But you can generalize to some extent. For example, I think Hollister clothing almost always looks ridiculous.

• I agree for the most part but they do have some nice clothes.

Personally I quite like topman jeans at the moment, skinny jeans or at least tight ones seems to be in fashion at the moment

What Girls Said 5

• Gap

0|0
    0|0
  • LEVIS

0|0
    0|0
  • Levi's

0|0
    0|0
  • Levis

1|1
    0|0
  • Buckle

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• While I think I own Gap and Levi's jeans, all of the ones you've mentioned (including those) are nothing special. Just go on fit and recognize they're not 'good' jeans.

If you want to get serious about jeans, you'll need to pay more, and look into selvedge. The low end of that would be APCs, Naked and Famous, Nudies, etc.

0|0
    0|0
  • Brand doesn't matter too much, but from what I hear, Levi's 511 pants are phenomenal. Also Gap's lived in khakis are great

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't have a preference, depends on the actual pair and material.

0|0
    0|0
  • Levi's HANDS DOWN

0|0
    0|0