Is it true that some girls can look hot and cute in every outfits they wear?

I asked this because I have noticed that my best friend always look hot in every outfits she wears.She never wear outfits that are too revealing but whenever she pass by anyone people will give her a look or stare,then try to flirt with her.Does anyone here experienced this?

Most Helpful Girl

• I've heard guys say when they look at a girl they can get a good general idea what she might look like underneath. They say clothes really don't matter. They're looking at her face/hair/body, not the clothes. (Of course this doesn't apply to all men)

What Guys Said 11

• Well most guys will say a girl is hot without clothes on so I would assume an outfit won't matter if she's already hot without clothing.

• Slim girls with any sort of curves will always look best in clothes, since they're designed with that build in mind. Except for bathing suits..of course, that requires a little more in the way of curves than most models have.

• Yes. A girl I know looks positively amazing in EVERYTHING. Absolutely every dress, skirt, pant, shorts, rompers, maxi this, maxi that, aztec prints, tribal prints, solid colors, zig zag, wide leg, what-ever. She makes all brands of jeans look amazing. I'm serious. It's unreal. And when she wears heels. O-M-G! Her eyes are green. Yikes.

• Yes. If the woman has a great body figure, then she can look beautiful in any dress as long as she makes her makeup, jewelry, and other accessories well-matched with the outfits.

• That is absolutely true. It is something about their personality, their whole physical existence, or something about their body language or body gestures that they do consciously or unconsciously.

Whatever it is, it is natural and one cannot develop to obtain that personality trait.

• If a guy finds her attractive, I doubt he's spending much brain power on what she's wearing...

• Yeah some just can pull of many things. Same thing goes for some guys with hairstyles.

• I think it's called, being fit and attractive. Something a lot of obese women are not.

• Definitely true for some woman

• Yes definitely

• Some girls just look so hot, that they pretty much look good in anything.

What Girls Said 13

• She must have good style and a nice looking body. You don't have to wear something revealing to have people look.

• Oh yeah, especially if you're already attractive you can never really go wrong in anything. It's always good to work the clothes and never let it work you(;

• Yes, I have noticed some girls who have that natural blessing.

• I think it is not just because of her outfits.

You know, the temperament and manners also play important roles.

Maybe she has good body shape and good taste of fashion,

but you know, only the external beauty is not enough.

• Its all based on opinions

• Yes, it is true. I've noticed that for myself.

• Definitely yes for some women

• Definitely, for some women.

• YES SOMETIMES...

• I've never been one, will never be one... but yes, they do exist. Haha!

Lucky!

• very possible if you have a very sexual body it is hard to look cute. and if you have a non-sexual type of body like just thin or not a lot of curves you would have to wear sluttier, more revealing clothes to look "hot"

• I bet it feels sh*tyy being her, those are the type of girls guys

Doesnt take seriously

• yes some girls are so blessed

I look like frankeinstein when I go to walmart or anywhere dressed down lol