Why do guys quickly turn away when you looked back at them?

Why do guys quickly turned away when you looked back at them?

Sometimes I smiled at the guys but some guys just didn't smile back, why?

Most Helpful Guy

• They're probably insecure, lack self confidence, don't know what to do with a girl, are scared to get caught looking when they have no game.

Why else are they looking in the first place? Looking is probably the most they ever do unless a girl holds their hand through all of sex which is pretty lame.

What Guys Said 7

• People do this in general. It's a natural response to being seen from a distance by the person you're looking at. Kind of like a Lion stalking it's prey, the Lion stalks... let's a say a bunny. Bunny doesn't notice anything. But once it does, the behavior of the Lion immediately changes, from relaxed to urgent.

When you're looking at someone and they catch you looking, and you keep eye contact, they assume you're staring at them, and they think it's rude or they ask why you're staring. Sometimes its awkward. So people just avoid it.

Think about peeping Toms, as soon as their spotted, they run away. So when you're looking at anyone, you're in your own private little moment while you look at this person, when caught you just look away, natural reflex.

fun fact: Japanese people don't look each other in the eye at all, it's actually a sign of disrespect.

• men are afraid girls will think they are a creep for cheking them out.

I try to smile back if I notice she's smiling at me.

it could also be that they don't know what to say.

• eye contact out of conversation is a no no

cmon we all know that

• Because if we look at you for more than 3 seconds, we're called creeps ;)

• they don't want the girl to think they are a creep for staring at them

• Women do it too. at age 30-35 you should realize that by now

• Because you are catching them in the act of staring at your ass. If I'm not sure how she'll respond I don't really want to be caught looking.

What Girls Said 2

• they don't want to seem weird.

• Shyness