Looking for a good pair of workout shoes

I'm trying to find a good comfortable shoe that I can wear both lifting weights at the gym and running in the park. Preferably no more than $100. Something that will last me a few years at least and doesn't look like crap either. I've been told new balance isn't bad but I'm looking to see if you guys have any good suggestions.

also please include a link to pics with any suggestions if you don't mind

Most Helpful Girl

• Well i’ve had just about every brand.Honestly my fav are the easy tone from rebock. did I spell that right? I don’t think so oh well. But I use to cheer and they similar to them in the way they help my balance a lot. Now I work out every day so I doubt they will last more than a year and a half. mine were only 75 , 80 with tax. But I work out inside so they might last 2 years only a year and a half If I start running again. my nikey ones wore so frekin fast the part wear my heel is from running cause the back of my foot would rub against it and so now it’s got alayer of fabric missing wear the back of my heel is. Really depends on your preferance to the feel of the shoe go on foot locker .com and look at some rivews or other shoe sites and then go try them on.

What Girls Said 1

• If you're looking for this type of shoe they don't make them because workout shoes sweat faster and get ruined faster. Try something by Nike...maybe you'll have better luck than me. I couldn't find any Nike shoes for women that were comfortable.

What Guys Said 3

• Right now New Balance 890 are my favorite shoes. They hold up pretty well, have decent support, and most importantly for me, they come in large enough sizes.

I've bought the original 890 as well as the v2's and would have probably already picked up the v3's if they came in a better color.

I've ran over 350 miles in the original and 100 miles in my v2's. I've also did a lot of walking in both of them, both have been tested on pretty tough trails and used in some intense circuit-training workouts. My originals are understandably worn down now. On both of my v2's the sole is slightly tearing away from the shoe in one corner near the heels, but I don't expect it to get any worse than that for a while.

890v1: link

890v2: link

link

890v3: link

I also have a pair of Saucony Kinvara 3's: link

They have a cushiony sole and are nice and lightweight, but I felt they didn't offer as much support as my New Balance's so I've only ran 6 miles in them and they became my primary gym shoe.

• I contacted new balance with my particular needs & like you wanted to spend less the $100

They recommended a few shoes in that price range.

link

• any shoes by saucony. cheap and so light I love them