My boyfriend claims he doesn't check out other girls.

My boyfriend & I have been together for over two years.

He tells me I have nothing to worry about, that he would never cheat or even check out other girls, but he's lied to me in the past quite a few times. It's not that I care a lot about him looking, it's just I feel like if you love someone, you wouldn't want to check out other girls because he has you.He says I'm his number one, & he doesn't want to check out other girls because he has me, But I do know that guys look..I don't know what to believe, I've asked him & I've looked it up, then he tells me he must not realize he does it. How can you not? I just need a guys advice, I don't want to think too much into this because I don't want it effecting our relationship.. I just need help. /:

Most Helpful Guy

• Your boy is partially lying. All straight men will check out other girls whether they are 15 or 50 and whether you've been together 2 weeks or 20 years. We are visual and will wonder how she would look naked or participating in certain actions. He may be looking and fantising, but that does not mean he will cheat or leave you.In fact it may help spice up your love life. He probably lied because he knows how sensitive you are about this. You sound insecure and maybe he was trying to spare your feelings.

I suggest you talk to him with an open mind. Things like checking out other girls or even watching p*rn must be discussed and you must understand each others perspectives on the issues and then to reach a compromise

What Guys Said 2

• He's a lying sack of puss! All men have to look occasionally

• He's saying that to please you...he must look because he has eyes but doesn't have "unfaithful intent"

What Girls Said 4

• As a girl. I think it is very normal that guys in relationship looks at other girls, and girls in relationship looks at other guys. This doesn't mean he/her doesn't love their partner to bits. If he/her leave you for someone else, than I get why you are worried, but if not than why would you want to waste time doubt yourself and be so insecure? He is together with you, not them. :)

• Sorry, but he's just telling you what you want to hear. It's natural to check out people you find attractive. But just because he looks doesn't mean he's going to cheat on you. I'm sure you've checked out other guys, but does that mean you would cheat on him? And just because he looks at another girl, it doesn't mean he doesn't think you're beautiful.

• what I'm doing right now would probably go against the ''bro code'',but I'm not a bro,so-he's lying,but you should deal with it,he's supposed to lie-looking is normal,it's going to happen,doesn't mean he'll cheat.

• Why even ask those questions? When you ask a question like that, do you really want to hear the truth? If he said, "Yeah I check out bitches all the time" you'd be mad about that probably. He just wanted to avoid an argument. Guys are gonna look at other girls. Hell, I'm a girl and I look at other guys whether I Have a boyfriend or not. Who cares? I think you're just making an issue out of something that is insignificant