Do guys prefer girls (in high school) to wear dresses or look more tom boy ish?

Like

link

or more like

(Can't add another link but like chapin from triple dog

Like a tom boy looK?

• Dressed Up
  • Tom Boy
  • See Results/Other
The reason I am asking is because I honestly like dressing up, not every day of the week but maybe like 2 or 3 days a week and then jeans and a nice shirt or sweatshirt, etc etc. Anyway, I like the way it looks but I don't want to come off as preppy bcause I don't like preppy girls.

Most Helpful Guy

• Definitely B

What Guys Said 5

• Well when I was in high school I sure as hell didn't like tom boys or dressing like tom boys. That would be same for majority of guys I would say. Wear dresses girlie clothes, anything you feel comfortable in.

• I prefer dressed up. I like the feminine look.

• I voted other because I don't know what you mean. Do you mean in terms of attraction? Because, it doesn't really bother me how a girl dresses.

• I prefer the girlie look.

• I would think it would get annoying to get all in semi formal wear EVERY day. Besides, why are you dressing for men? Don't women dress for themselves?

• These days, women seem to dress to look good for the opposite or attract attention from the opposite sex or their peers of the same sex. Girls who say that they dress up (more than casual wear) for themselves are just lying. Full of bs.

• figured

What Girls Said 5

• Dressed up for sure

• wear what you want...who cares what guys think.

• Some girls look like they just rolled out of bed, with messy hair, sweatpants and ratchet make up. Others just look average, with straightened hair/curled hair, jeans and a sweater. And then there are the girls who dress up everyday, with dresses and fancy makeup and hair.

MOST girls are in the middle, a ton of girls just wear jeans and a nice shirt to school, with straightened, curled or up in a bun hair.

• Maybe somewhere in the middle. I knew a girl would would wear dresses everyday and she got treated pretty bad by both girls and guys.

• Probably B