What shoes will go with everything?

Since the school year is starting up in about a month, I'd like to get some new shoes. I have no idea what to look for though. I'd really like some cute shoes that go with everything (jean shorts, dresses, jeans, etc.). My family's on a tight budget this year, so the shoes would need to be relatively cheap. So, nothing over twenty-five dollars. I know this narrows down my options a lot, but I really need one pair of shoes that'll look good with everything.

Most Helpful Girl

• Flat shoes is the best for all. It can absolutely go with dress, skinny jeans, shorts, etc.

You can get a real cheap one in H&M. it's only about $10 I think, and you could have like 2 pairs of them to match your outfit color palettes.

If you're more active, a sneakers is OK, something like converse's new model with the thin sole. I think it's fine for school.

If you're trying to be a little quirky, you could try some high-tops sneakers or some boots. But I don't think there's any nice high-tops or boots under $25.

So.. Flat shoes is still my number one choice :)

What Guys Said 2

• flats. you could do heels too if you wanted but typically women complain about the pain when it comes to heels. flats go with everything

• Converse all stars

What Girls Said 5

• ballet flats

• Black or brown combat boots for winter, ballet flats, and Converse.

• black flats

• i usually go for cute black ballet flats.

i know own 3 or 4 different pairs and they look great with everything and you can usually pick up a pair pretty cheap and pretty much anywhere

• yeah like everyone else said, flats. they are comfortable, go well with everything, and you can get two pairs for your budget.