What do guys think of the soft grunge fashion?

I myself think it's incredibly bizarre. I never will understand it. Personally, I think that if you're going to wear upside down crosses on your head you deserve to be diagnosed as clinically insane. I'm interested to see what the viewpoint is from guys.

Most Helpful Guy

• lol I would suppose that's technically my style and I absolutely loooove girls tht have this style there usually so hot

and why would people tht wear an upside down cross be insane...?

christians do the same with there faith they f***ing put their sh*t everywhere on my god damn car windows on the backs of their cars...f***in everywhere they put their symbols and redrick places where they're not even wanted

so because has an "abnormal" faith or against the "normal" they're crazy...and they don't even stick it up your face or go door to door they simply put it on SOME of their clothes and people have issues

people really need to learn to be more TOLERANT and accept people for their personality who they are not how they dress/look

and besides not all people with this style are satanists or follow anti-christ/pagan religions anyway soooo...

What Guys Said 6

• I think its unique. I have not seen a person in the streets that wear something like this though.

• Its weird. I think the style could look good, but a lot of it looks fake, like kids trying too hard to appear "grunge", and it usually reeks of corporate marketing (see the Anonymous answer mentioning reproduced band t-shirts).

• Not into the whole upsidown cross thing, but I just googled soft grunge fashion, and the girls I saw look hotttt. I really like the hairstyles and stuff.

• I agree it is strange. a few hair styles are alright but I don't like the clothing.

• Looks try hard and sloppy.

• It's weird to see kids walking around wearing band shirts that I still have somewhere stuck in a drawer, ripped and stained from back then.

What Girls Said 6

• first off, soft grunge isn't a real thing.
    second, I usually love the styles featured in blogs labeled such even being a christian

• I looooooove soft grunge its so unique and beautiful!!!

• It is definitely different.

• I like wearing crosses and flower crowns, but I would never call myself soft grunge, lol.

• Don't listen to guys here.Most can't even get dates.There are over 7 billion people on this planet...a guy WILL like you for you.

• Who cares?