How good looking must a guy be to be datable

and worthy to be valued as a human by women.

8/10

9/10

or 10

Most Helpful Guy

• To be values as a human by women? Like 0/10. As long as he isn't a rapist, murder, pedophile, etc. women will still give him respect any normal human deserves.

To be datable? X/10. Everyone has different standards. Some men and women have extremely high standards, some have low and some are in the gray area. I think a woman would be more concerned with how he acts and treats her than how close he looks like Channing Tatum.

What Girls Said 4

• Get out.

• to be valued as a human being? 0/10

but you, my idiotic friend, are absolutely, irrevocably, inexorably hopeless.

time to purchase a fleshlight.

• 11/10. well,it's one hotter. you see,most blokes are gonna be 10,you're on a 10 all the way up,where can you go from there? where? nowhere,exactly. what we do is if we need that extra push over the cliff-11,exactly. one hotter.

• girls only want good looking guys

• guys want good looking girls...the opposite is a myth..it's sad that you're age 25-29 and you don't know that fact.

• both of you,GTFO off my answer if you're going to generalize genders.

• 0/10, what kinda question is this..

anyone who is kind an respectful is datable.. there's something called, inner beauty;)

• i try to be good to everyone , girls treat me like crap .

• i never did until recently . I can't smile because of my facial structure doesn't show it

• you can still smile with your eyes..;) really, don't lose hope, you will found someone who will put these statments to shame:)

What Guys Said 3

• aww someones butthurt

• Sorry todays society requires people to be 11/10 to be datable

• guys not girls . Guys like girls who have a bit of fat

• about tree-fiddy