Ladies, what would look better for a guy to wear as a jacket? Blue denim jacket or black leather biker jacket?

My birthday is coming up and not sure what I want and which style of jacket I want. The biker jacket from H and M where the zipper is used up towards the left side with two flaps that covers the neck and chest area. The denim jacket from American eagle outfitters, medium blue.

Most Helpful Girl

• Honestly, you can't really go wrong with either. Some guys know how to pull off the sexy grungy look with the jean denim jacket. I personally would go with the denim, but I know for a black leather jacket, it'll be more versatile and you'll be able to pair it up with different outfits. I don't know, it's up to you though. Happy early Birthday :) Hope you have an awesome day.

What Girls Said 4

• I think every girl or most girls have a thing for the bad boy type. A lot of girls including me find them and their style hot! For this reason, I feel the black leather jacket is they way to go

• leather.

• depends on your personal style .both look good esp with a hoodie under but if it were me shopping id go by price...otherwise try both on at the store to see which you like better.

• biker jacket

What Guys Said 0