Ladies, what would look better for a guy to wear as a jacket? Blue denim jacket or black leather biker jacket?

My birthday is coming up and not sure what I want and which style of jacket I want. The biker jacket from H and M where the zipper is used up towards the left side with two flaps that covers the neck and chest area. The denim jacket from American eagle outfitters, medium blue.

0|0
5|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Honestly, you can't really go wrong with either. Some guys know how to pull off the sexy grungy look with the jean denim jacket. I personally would go with the denim, but I know for a black leather jacket, it'll be more versatile and you'll be able to pair it up with different outfits. I don't know, it's up to you though. Happy early Birthday :) Hope you have an awesome day.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• I think every girl or most girls have a thing for the bad boy type. A lot of girls including me find them and their style hot! For this reason, I feel the black leather jacket is they way to go

0|1
    0|0
  • leather.

0|1
    0|0
  • depends on your personal style .both look good esp with a hoodie under but if it were me shopping id go by price...otherwise try both on at the store to see which you like better.

0|0
    0|0
  • biker jacket

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

No guys shared opinions.