Why do guys on here act like if you're good looking then you have no problems?

I've been seeing more and more that guys on here seem to think that if you're a guy and you're good looking then you magically just get any girl you want... well it isn't true at all, just sayin'

Most Helpful Guy

• Being good looking has it's problems too. From my experiences, most girls (obviously not all...girls always attack me on here when I don't specify) expect you to be extremely confident and funny and smooth and outgoing when they first meet you, and if you're the least bit awkward like I tend to be, they are immediatly turned off. If you're not as good looking, girls don't tend to have many expectations of you, which makes you look 100x more confident when you exceed them.

You're always expected to get really attractive girls, and people will talk sh*t about you if you're with a girl who is "beneath" you lookswise. It might not sound too bad but the pressure seriously sucks. However if you do get with a hot girl, it's just because you're good looking, and everyone expects it of you, compared to the average/ugly guy who will get mad respect.

There are plenty more, not to mention all the problems that every person has to deal with. I think guys who say that just use it as an excuse not to try. God forbid they have to put a little more effort into something as someone else...

What Girls Said 5

• they're not critical thinkers.

• I know you get any girl you want. ;)

• same with good looking girls...its jus with good looking people but its not that easy

• It is much easier for a good looking man to attract women. Ugly guys who wouldn't know what it's like to look good oversimplify it and just assume hot guys have no problems and can get any woman they want no matter what.

• Immaturity

What Guys Said 3

• well, the better looking you are the more girls will initially want to be with you. Plus, If an attractive guy were to say something a little flirty as opposed to a less attractive or unattractive guy saying it in the same exact way It's easier for the less attractive guy to creep girls out.

• Not true in the slightest you are right, you can be in love with someone who is already taken. Attractive people still have bills to pay, have to deal with people who make assumptions about you based on how you look, and think just because someone is attractive they have had a perfect life with loving parents.

You can't tell what a persons been through by looking at them, nobody can.Assumptions = just that ASSUMPTIONS.

• on the intrnet you are safe and can say whatver you want