Do you think heels are slutty?

I just bought 4 pairs to dress myself up and be in style a little. Haha. But my boyfriend thinks its slutty, so what's your opinion?

Most Helpful Guy

• Heels on the right girl wearing the right clothes (short skirt) is sexy, not slutty. I just want to kiss them like a huge pervert.

What Guys Said 11

• I don't think they're slutty at all. They are sexy, but they are not slutty. There's a difference between sexy and slutty. Majority of women don't wear heels to get in bed with someone. They wear them because it makes them feel more mature, pretty, and confident. That's pretty much it. So, I don't see what could be slutty about heels.

• NO. they are not slutty at all. They look hot, sexy. They're slutty because prostitutes wear them is just moronic, models wear them too are they slutty?

I think your Boyfriend is a little jealous type. I suggest next time you guys go out, wear heels. Let him see you looking hot in heels.

• i don't know you. I don't know your boyfriend. but that dood has got to get a clue...

Heels on a woman are awesome, sexy, and just flat out great!

• No, I think theyre f***ing annoying... Nothing like trying to get work done and all you hear is BOINK BOINK BOINK BOINK! Makes me turn around and be like "ok whos the bitch wearing heels at work/school". Not to mention when you take them on nights out and quarter way into the night your heels are in your hand and you're walking around bare foot.

• Are you kidding me?

• no not at all

• No

• no its almost a standard for women dressing up...

• Nah! Steletos hot with lingrie

• Yeah, they look like you are getting style tips from a prostitute. Not stylish at all.

• should ask him why he thinks they're slutty

inanimate objects can't have animate ideas. shoes can't BE slutty.

it's your behavior in them that decides whether they're slutty or not

What Girls Said 10

• heels? slutty?

PUHLEASEEEE!:P

heels are style, heels make us tall, heels make us reach stuff! they also take skill to wear! id like to see a guy walk around in heels for a few hours and see them all comfortable by the end of it:P

its fashion hun, your boyfriend will learn to appreciate it dw:P

• No...it's just shoes. How the girl acts in them determines if she is "slutty" or not.

• they're shoes. having sex with a lot of people is slutty. shoes are there to cover your feet.

• No. They help me reach stuff and get to pretend to be over 4'11" like a boss

• Heels are so lovely why he feels them slutty?

Love heels, they are one of the most attractive inventions for girls in the world.

• uhahaha! that is not slutty at all, he is just saying that because he knows you are going to turn heads! strut your stuff beautiful ;)

• NOT SLUTTY AT ALL.

• they are not slutty...just stupid to wear

• How are heels slutty?

• Lmao, I must be really slutty then. Nah, you're fine. He's probably just tripping because you might look a little too sexy in them and lots of other guys will notice. *best guess*