Who has a thong bikini this summer?

Who has worn a thong bikini this summer at the beach/ pool? How many years have you been wearing thong bikinis for and what sorts of reactions have you received? Is it a microthong or normal size one?

• Yes
  • No but would consider it
  • No but I have in the past
  • No way!
  • Show me the answers

Most Helpful Girl

• no but I would totally rock one.lol

What Guys Said 6

• My girlfriend wanted to buy a thong bikini for this summer but was a little concerned with the reactions she would get. She has an amazing body but she was worried about going to a beach and having older people and mothers get offended. I suggested she go with the Cheeky style (scrunch butt I think they're called) to be able to feel out her confidence and people reactions. Turns out that it did offend a few older people (mainly women) at public beaches lol. I'm not sure how other beaches are but as an FYI, a thong bikini on a hot girl is great but prepare yourself for the likelihood of offending certain people, especially women with kids. Just thought I'd throw my $0.02 in haha.

• Yeah when you're in a public place with children, it's pretty much subjecting them to p*rn and I wouldn't appreciate it either, hot or ugly body. Plus just because you've got a great body doesn't mean you have to show everyone and their mom.

• I'll go topless instead :D

• I love sunning my buns. No better way than with a mens swimming thong. It feels so free and the tan lines look amazing.

• I'd try one. YOLO and all that.

• I always wear a Thong to the beach - Speedo Thong for men

I have been wearing Thong swimwear for over 20 years

The only negative remarks I have gotten have been from teenage girls (immature little girls), and redneck guys in their cutoff blue jeans. Most people don’t care, they are at the beach to have a good time, only the self-appointed fashion police worry about what everyone else is wearing.

If you limit your wardrobe to what is acceptable to everyone else, you will have an empty closet.

• I've worn a mankini a few times at my complex's pool. Mainly for sunbathing

What Girls Said 17

• No. It's not my thing. I would feel too exposed and honestly, my boyfriend is the only person I want to see my full ass. I also wouldn't want older people and little kids to see that.

• I have! a friend of mine has a private pool and its usually just girls there so I have worn one quite a bit this summer. I wore them a lot when I was younger but anymore its only at select times and select places. I haven't gotten anything worse than some stares and funny comments from my friends. I have a couple of them but they are all normal sized ones.

• Not yet ;)

• I don't have one and I don't really want one.

• I always wear bikinis with thong-bottoms at the beach. I'm just so used to thong underwear, I wouldn't wanna wear a different style at the beach... :)

• Not me

• i have never

• No not that comfortable with my body.

• Sick

• Lol you shouldn't go to Europe then.. there are some places there where girls all wear crazy bathing suits like that. It's considered normal.

• Noted. Not going swimming in Europe. Most girls have cellulitey legs and butts and its not a pleasure to see. I'm a life guard and I can attest that most girls shouldn't be wearing the swim suits they do.

• I mean many not most

• No, never. My ass is huge, you don't want to emphasize that haha.

• Yes I have some and I like to wear them. It's sexy, more if you have a nice firm and round butt.

• No way! I think those things are so tacky.

• I don't have one.

• not me

• Haven't worn one and don't because I don't like things up my butt. I tried wearing thong underwear once, but I kept picking it out of my butt.

• I haven't worn one and never would

I'd feel uncomfortable and exposed lol

• Yes, I have several ones in different sizes, from very small (bedroom only) to normal thong sized ones. I mostly use them on vacations at the beach.