How often would you go commando?

How often would you go commando (without panties)? If you go commando, what clothes would you go commando with? How short a skirt/ dress would you go without panties? Have you ever flashed your bits? Would you go without panties in short shorts? For what reasons do you go commando?

• Three, four or more times a week
  • Once or twice a week
  • A few times each month
  • Once or twice a year
  • Never!

Most Helpful Girl

• Every single day mostly. Unless I'm on my menstrual cycle.I have been going commando for maybe 8 years now.And for the people who think not wearing underwear gives you infections are mistaken.I have been doing this for a LONG time now and I have never had a yeast infection, Bacterial Vaginosis or anything down there,and I know this because I go and get TESTED.In fact,the first time I had a yeast infection was when I was 15 or 16.And that was mainly because I was excercising in school and didn't change my undies so it was moist in warm down there.

Sorry but...you guys don't know what you're talking about.I believe the more the vagina is able to breathe,the healthier it is.Maybe if everyone didn't feel the need to remove every bit of hair down there,MAYBE then you wouldn't be so susceptible to infections.Hair is down there to help PREVENT infections.So I don't see why its ultra necessary to wear underwear.It doesn't make any sense to me...especially when people wear the wrong types like silk and whatever else when you should be wearing cotton.Some people wear undies on the regular and still get infections...so what's the point here again...exactly.

• Letting it breathe is good for your vagina but for Pete's sake wear something under your skirt

• No worries! I like your ideas on panties.

• :D

What Guys Said 5

• I go commando when I get home from the gym because my boxer briefs are sweaty lol. I just throw on basketball shorts.

• i do whenever I go to parties so the women I'm trying to get with can feel the goods ;D

• I do when leaving the beach as being all sandy can be annoying.

• I go commando all summer. Usually I am wearing shorts but they are long enough that everything is well covered. I find it more comfortable and much less sweaty than if I wear underwear. For guys it is also healthier to go commando as it is bad for their fertility to have warm balls. Seriously, it should be the norm for guys to without underwear. And why would a girl want a guy to have a sweaty crotch?

• I did it once when I left my last job a few years ago. I picked D

What Girls Said 12

• How often would you go commando?

C: A few times each month...basically whenever my gal pals and I are doing an all-gal outgoing

If you go commando, what clothes would you go commando with?

Skirts and dresses.

How short a skirt/ dress would you go without panties?

Mid thigh

Have you ever flashed your bits?

No as I'm not an exhibitionist

Would you go without panties in short shorts?

No as I found it uncomfortable sort of like a wedgie

For what reasons do you go commando?

I find it more comfortable to be commando however if there's a male presence that's a no-go to me with how sexually objectifying guys are, their invasive use of technology ala cooter shots, and how they take their own sexual arousal as a gal's sexual invitation or obligation so I only do it when I'm in an all-gal setting.

• I usually never wear underwear.

• i don't like going commando... I think having undies on is more comfortable, more hygienic, and cuter!

• Once or twice a week sometimes more I love feeling free and I do it under jeans and sometimes shorts.Never skirts or dresses I don't want to flash my privates to anyone.

• Never never ever go commando in a dress or skirt. That pisses me off when girls even wear thongs with them so disgusting. I'm touchy on this because some slutty girls butt was all up in why face once when I was going up the stairs. Freaking disgusting. Show some respect save that for e red light district. I'd only go commando in my spandex when I'm working out

• Always go commando

• never. only at home while sleeping.

• Only when I go to bed.

• never.

• I don't do commando and don't plan on doing so.

• Never

• never, it's unhygienic, that's how you get infections.