What's the difference (to a guy) between liking the way a girl looks and liking her?

I guess what I'm trying to ask is, are love and lust separated for guys? Do you sometimes like a girl for how she acts and not how she looks? And do you sometimes hate a girl's personality and still want to have sex with her? Just curious.

Most Helpful Guy

• They are kind of different, honestly. Like, I have had emotional attraction to lots of girls that I wouldn't normally find physically attractive, but then the emotional attraction makes me physically attracted to them, I think. Conversely, there are lots of girls that I do find to be attractive that I would not want to be involved in a relationship with because of their personalities/interests/whatever.

What Guys Said 2

• Yeah, I can not have sex with a girl whose personality is not attractive. But, physical attractiveness is important as well.

• I can definately love someone without feeling lust towards them, and visa versa. Ideally I'd want to be in a LTR with a girl who I love and lust for. If I HATE a girl's personality she can be smokin' hot but I still wouldn't want to have sex with her.

What Girls Said 0