What's going on with this?!

I can't get an accurate read on this girl I work with. Is this all in my head?She is shy ad pretty quiet normally. When I first started I'd catch her looking at me all the time. Then I'd say hi when I passed her in the halls and she would blush, fidget, nervous, and ramble and stammer over her words. Over time she has began to opened up to me. I always feel like she makes an effort to bump Ito me in the mornings and we chat most days. She always seems excited to see me and I'm almost positive I've caught her checking me out a time or two. The weird thing is she has a pretty serious boyfriend and she's tends to run hot and cold with me up and down back and forth. She seems to get jealous if I look or talk about other girls. I can't ask her out, but it confuses the hell out of me. Sometimes I second guess myself, like its all in my head. Am I crazy? Can someone tell me what this girl is thinking?

What Girls Said 1

• I think she has a crush on you but is nervous to show it.

What Guys Said 1

• It's possible that she has a crush on you, which is causing her to outwardly act in a conflicting, confusing way towards you. The jealousy, bumping, and eagerness to see you is inappropriate to her. As result of her recognition of this, she regularly runs hot and cold with you with the hope that it will deter you from approaching her for a date.