Till how long does a teenager continues to grow?

Hi there every one...so for today here's the deal<<<< I am a 16 year old guy ... about 5 feet 11 inches tall.. my question is that till how long will my height continue to grow?all I want is to become a tall guy with a height of 6 *2 or 6*1,in the upcoming years ...im just very concious about my height,i don't know why...i know some people say that irs genetic,but the surprising thing is that my dad is having an average height as well as my mom...it amazes me that I've reached such a height despite this thing...apart from this what can I do to reach to a tall height in the upcoming years,some useful piece of advise will be really appreciatable...Thanku ...

Most Helpful Girl

• I am 21 I think I have stopped growing.

What Girls Said 5

• Men grow, on average, until they're in their early to mid twenties.

Women grow, on average, until they're sixteen.

You have a few years. However, with your genealogy you may not grow anymore.

• Your doctor can tell you when you're pretty much done growing by looking at your growth plates (or something, whatever that means). I was done growing by 14.

• I stopped growing around 14, but I had a friend, he was only 5'4 at 16 but 3 years later he was 6'1, how it happend, I don't know XD there's still hope :P

• girls til 16, boys til 20ish

• in their early or mid twenties, height stops.

I grew 2cm when I was 22. It's all about how you condition your body and what you eat (foods that promotes human growth hormones)

What Guys Said 4

• You could probably reach 6'3" no problem. You don't really stop growing until you're 20-21. I was probably 5'10" at your age, and at 22, I'm settled in at 6'2".

• just depends man, I stopped growing height wise around 15 or 16. but continued to grow muscularly till now. probly depends on when you started puberty though if you started growing around 14-15 you might have a little bit left but by time of 18 pretty much everyone I know stopped growing

• Hit my last growth spirt at 22 years old. You could still have growing to do.

• On your age I was 186 cm. I stopped growing at 20 with a height of 191 cm.