What goes well with a Peep-toe wedge shoe? ;*)

I know they are really cute and I tried them on. But I don't know what to wear with it? Does anyone see this shoe as a long term fashion trend? I'm really into ballet flats (I have 6 pairs which is a lot for me)... opinions please ^_^

link

link

I think they're cute. I would probably wear it with a shirt dress.

Most Helpful Girl

• Those are so cute! I really like the first pair. I have so many wedged heels, and I love them. I think wedged heels will stay in style for quite a long time, since they are very comfortable and not to mention adorable. I think they would go well with a halter sundress. Maybe a solid red one or a white one. I think they would also look good with a shirt dress, too. Maybe one like this: link ^.^

• *I was thinking that the second pair would look good with a red sundress, by the way.

• Lol definitely. I have a few of those shirt dresses. I would wear with a chiffon skirt just above the knee though. something dark. because I like the black ones as well ^^

What Guys Said 1

• they are sexy N cute... I would love em on a girl!

What Girls Said 6

• Are you kidding?Both of those are adorable and sexy,your options are limitless.I spend my life in heels,and peep toes are so IN!Remember,they're also retro,having been popular back in the 30's,40's,50's,etc.Very classic.The wedge is also very comfy,especially if you're doing a lot of walking or standing all day,like me.So-the best of both worlds,comfort and style.I see both of these styles with jeans,a perfect little black dress,or a hot litte skirt.Go for it!

• the peep-toe are very nice, sexy and elegant shoes, that reminds a bit of marylin monroe, so the important thing is the attitude you have while you have them.

together with a glamorous attitude and your shoes you can wear a skirt till your knees, but perfectly on your body. so not a very large skirt.

you can also wear them with a short skirt, but not a girly one.

if you are not the skirt type, wear them with a stretch trousers, and if they are a bit shorter to show your ankles, then is perfect.

and also be careful with the color. is important that the clothes you wear to have one of the shoe's colors.

good luck! I'm sure you're going to be absolutely fabulous.

• Yah I think theyre pretty cute as well. Id most likely wear them with a dress, shirt dress like you said lol or a pair of shorts even with a fancier top.

• Cute!

I LOVE ballet flats, I'm with you there...not much of a heels girl.

• i love the black ones!

you can wear them with some cute jeans and dressy top.

a not so short short dress.

somechicks wear them with capris.

or with some stylish shorts.

just not anything too short.

• a summer dress! go with REALLY big prints (so that it doesn't clash) or solids.