Which wedding gown do you like best?

ok so I'm getting married and I'm going to have 2 dresses, I already have the first one : link

but I'm having a hard time deciding between these two for the second dress :

1-

link

2-

link

opinions?

Most Helpful Girl

• Wow, nice pick on the first one you've already chosen. That's so beautiful. It's like a little princess dress :) I think the other two are as well absolutely gorgeous, it's so hard. I like how their both fitting too. I think if you're going for something a little bit more simple, the second one is perfect. I really like the shoulder detailing. :D Congrats btw! Hope you're day is full of bliss and happiness, a day to remember :)

What Guys Said 3

• ORIANNA by a mile!

BTW the markup on gowns is worse than jewelry - shop hard, save money, make alterations to bargain finds

• I would say they look very similar but I like how the first one has the little belt around the waste. Actually both these dresses are gorgeous and accentuate the curves of a woman I actually like them better than the one you picked out but either way you will look gorgeous.

• People here aren't old enough to even have learned how to spell the word "wedding" yet. I wouldn't ask here.

What Girls Said 5

• they're both very beautiful... depends on what vibe you're going for. the first one to me is a bit sexier whereas the second is more classic, old world glamour. I'd probably wear the second one. the detailing is more appealing to me.

also, congrats :)

• I'll go with the Lenya the design is simple yet very elegant because of the Swarovski crystals, it has a magical touch like the ones I imagine when reading fairy tales. http://www.calicolaine.co.uk/bridal-fabric.html

• They are both beautiful. But which one to wear depends also on where you are planning to hold your wedding and what your wedding theme is.

The first one is very vivid and luxurious.

the follow two are full of elegance. If you had to make a decision between the bellowing 2 dresses, I prefer 2.

• it has to be on your body to determine how it looks on you.

the 1st.

• The first one.