What is the "badboy" look to you? Like what style of hair dress just makes you think badboy?

pls include hairstyle clothes style physique and anything else tht pertains...

Most Helpful Girl

• when I think of the whole "bad boy" thing I think people have to realize that it has to be done right. You can't just walk around with great hair and a leather jacket, you really need to take on a certain persona. When girls talk about "bad boys" they mean guys who are witty, stand offish and slightly intense (you don't need to be a criminal, you just need to have an I-don't-give-a-f*** attitude).

As far as appearance there definitely is a certain look that goes along with that vibe. You need to look very put together (not sloppy) but edgy. Things that go along with that look are long messy hair, a fit but not overly skinny or bulky physique, tattoos, smoking and motorcycles.

link

link

link

link

link

What Girls Said 4

• pants falling off his ass, fitted, and a bunch of bling.

• This guy link

• tattoos, piercings, smokes, drinks..

• Bad boy means swearing, greasy hair, backwards cap, and make sure you rack up some felonies

What Guys Said 1

• good looking face is what they want