Large boobs no cute bras?

My boobs are pretty large, and I can't really find any cute bras.. just black and white usually, which is kinda boring, I envy small.boobed-bras, I think they look great.. if I do find a bra in my size, the pattern just looks "too much".. anyone who knows a place where they sell larger bras?

Most Helpful Girl

• try herroom.com. they have awesome bras in general and carry larger sizes too.

What Guys Said 3

• You can try online, there are so many sites as a store where you will find many of varieties for yours, and yeah don't worry about big boobs, guys like them too..! So Smile..!

• Hmm really omg howz ur size telle frst

And i would suggest u to go fr online u can find many sexy attractive bras which makes u feell so sexy and look very very sexy ;)

• What size are you talking here? Bravissimo and Curvy Kate are 2 great spots for nice, sexy bras for big boobs.

• 30G/32G...

• Who's sold out? What are you looking at?

• Hey! Did you ever manage to find a suitable covering for those lovely G cups? :P

What Girls Said 4

• :O there are plenty of amazing bras for us bigger boobed women!

OMG come to Australia we'll go bra shopping lol:P

but seriously you don't need to envy the smaller boob ones... don't all bras come in all sizes over there?

there are some pretty sexy stuff here, for sizes that are possibly 3 sizes bigger than you and 3 sizes smaller! the same bra!'

if uv browsed oh so thoroughly then yeah I guess online is another way to go. al the best and jus hav fun with it:)

• Hahah XD actually I can't find much here, and I don't like shopping online, I always get disappointed.. but thank you very much for the help:)

• sorry I didn't actually help lol but I hope you find something nice soon:)

• brastop.com and figleaves.com both have great selections for larger bras

• try Nordstroms or online.

• VS has nice bras