Do you own converse shoes?

Wich color? I was thinking to buy a new pair probably just black.

0|0
15|5

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes they are lime green with zebra print inside. They were for a friend's wedding haha

We all wore wild colored converses.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• I have one pair of black and one pair of grey Chuck Taylors. I also own a pair of tan colored Jack Purcell's

0|0
    0|0
  • i like the chuck taylor's, however I do not own any converse shoes because they are owned by nike and I made a choice a long time ago not to support nike in any way.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. They are truly awful (they make Crocs look like stylish, quality footwear).

0|0
    0|0
  • yea I have black ones...i think black converse look the nicest...

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 15

• Yes. Three pairs.The one pair (my favorite) is white with puzzle pieces, the other is green with white skulls, and the last pair's color is a shade of beige with some weird shapes.

0|0
    0|0
  • yupp full black low tops, I wanna get the hi top ones tho as well lol

0|0
    0|0
  • i have 5 pairs-2 high tops-black and blue,3 low tops-red,beige,gray. you should get black,they go with everything.

0|0
    0|0
  • purple ones. but I stopped wearing them. apparently they're good for people who are more flat-footed than those who have an arch.

0|0
    0|0
  • yep

black

turquoise,

green and blue plaid ones

batgirl link

green lantern link

batman and joker link

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I have one pair ,they are pink. Black is a good choice, it matches with everything.

0|0
    0|0
  • i don't have any but I'd like to own a pair one day. my dad recommended them to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • White & gray

0|0
    0|0
  • I own a bordeaux pair, low ones, they have lasted me years and still look (almost) new:)

0|0
    0|0
  • I have the white low tops. They're my favorite shoes :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I have them in purple

0|0
    0|0
  • I own a red pair

0|0
    0|0
  • I own 3 pair, have had all of them for almost 10 years. They're still in great shape :-)

I have a black pair, a gray pair, and a red pair.

All low top originals.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I think they are ugly.

0|0
    0|0
  • White and navy blue. I would say start off with a pair of blue. Any shade of that would be good :)

0|0
    0|0