What do you like to collect?

What do you like to collect?

Most Helpful Guy

• Anime's and comic books.

What Guys Said 8

• I just started my "80's BoomBox" collection, Have a panasonic Boombox with some cosmetic blemishes (belongs to an artist and they put a canndle on top of the radio and melted the top of the speaker)..price: Free

AND I found a nearly perfect condition 1981 JVC boombox, I say nearly because it has very minor cosmetic blemishes and I had to adjust the belt on the tape deck. OMG its from 1981 and it has soft touch cassette buttons and its HUGE, hahah...i didn't know they made portables with "Soft Touch" cassette buttons back then! Sounds great too. Price: 20bucks...It sold for about 500 bucks back in 1981,realy expensive back then.

Well, now I I want to find some more boombox gems.

I get my hands on a late 70's home stereo system with late 60's Critereon speakers...in great shape. Hope they don't try to sqeeze me for too much money..I'll find out in september when she(the seller) calls me to come pick it up. Hmm her late dad has loads of old electronics she inherited, she's going to let me sort through it..wheeee..I can't wait!

• I collect sentimental things such as tickets (movie tix, theme park tix, cruise tix, etc), photos, birthday cards, and stuff like that. In my safe I have my dead brother's ashes a stack of movie ticket stubs about 3 inches thick, some coins/bills, and some other things like that. I also have an old cell phone that I won't throw away because it has my ex girlfriend's text messages in it (she nearly died in a car accident leaving my house and now has brain damage).

• url's

cheap, don't smell, easy to store XD

• Nike Tennis Polos

• Great music and books.

• DVDs and books

• def money.

• Music, coins, geeky stuff

What Girls Said 12

• Batman stuff

Carebears

Tickets from movies, sporting events, etc.

"I voted today" stickers :P

I don't know if Converse sneakers would count as a collection, but I do have a few pairs, and I could go for a lot more.

• Being an Army wife, I like collecting things that have to do with the Army. But mostly the duty stations we are at and things for his unit. We've got a lot of stuff for 1st Cav and his specific unit and a few things from Fort Hood.

• I collect sports stuff. Like bobblebheads, magazines with my favorite athletes on the cover, autographs, and other stuff.

• I collect anime DVDs and manga. I have box loads of those things. I also have a few anime action figures and wall scrolls. I'm a nerd. Lols.

• I collect miniature landmarks like a miniature Eiffel Tower, a mini Leaning Tower of Pisa, a mini Colosium, and some others

• haha well this is randommm but I collect the tops off of soda cans... then I make bracelets like this

link

its kindaaa a great hobby

• stamps, coins, gem stones and post cards

• Barbies...

• Money.

• I too like to collect money. Would that I were better at it. lol

• ticket stubs

• stationary, papers, stones, all that jazz..

• books.

• Books are great but I just want to know unless it is for reference once you read them why do you need them?