Are open back dresses cheap ?

do open back dresses tell a guy that a girl is cheap ? or do most guys find them classy ?

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 2

• It depends on the shape & how does it look..

mostly it's niiice..

• I definitely don't think it's classy. I think it's far more seductive.

What Girls Said 4

• It depends on the quality of the dress, shape (what shape the lady is) some women have very broad shoulders etc, and how it matches other accesories like shoes and jewellry.

I think it would look too much if the length was too short and the front was low-cut, but if not then it will look very classy.

Overall though I think they can look very elegant to a guy. Depends on how you make it look, anything can look good if you have the correct style and technique.

• I wouldn't say that,If you have got the body for it,then go for it!I wouldn't go for something too short,though,that would be a little too revealing.If it's backless,then I would opt for something that extends at least to the knee area.

• Depends on the style and fabric. If it's clingy, then it's slutty, but if it's like a satin ball gown, then it can be elegant.

• if it's short then yes, if it's not that short then it's not!