Short girls! Do you wear heels a lot?

This is for my girls who are like 5'2 and under lol

Do y'all wear heels a lot? why or why not?

I'm 4'10 so I feel so much better about myself when I do wear heels, but I usually don't b.c flip flops, boots, and just regular shoes are so much more comfortable

0|0
13|6

Most Helpful Guy

• That's cute :)

2|0
    0|0
    • it can be, but I wish I was taller lol.

What Guys Said 5

• My wife is 5'2", and she loves her heels. Her cousin, 4'10" also wears heels all the time. From a guys perspective I love my wife and she is gorgeous. Without a doubt, she (and women in general) always look better in heels. They shape the body, lean the legs, and are uniquely feminine. I say wear them as often as you like. Tall, short, with shorts, whatever. The only caveat is, as Salma Hayek said "If you can't walk in heels, it doesn't matter how beautiful you are." Better to go low than look like a baby deer wobbling in the street.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am unsure:((

0|0
    0|0
  • I noted this question so I can read the answers.

0|0
    0|0
    • lol why?

• Show All
    • In 5 10 and I like short girls :)

• awesome :)

• Ahhhh, the fun-sized girls! ;-) You certainly don't need to wear heels all the time but they do look good. And it's not just about giving you height. Heels tend to make girls' asses look amazing! :P

2|0
    0|0
  • I just loveeee short girls in flip flops or flat shoes. Its HOT!

2|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 13

• I'm 5'1 and I don't really wear heels. I figure I'm not fooling anyone with heels on, they'd still know I'm short.

1|1
    0|0
    • yeah I still get the "you're so small!" comments with heels on lol

• Well I'm 4'8 wish is pretty short lol but from where I'm from its not that bad cause women tend to be shorter,to be honest I love heels and how they look but I only wear them from time to time to a party or something like that if your worried about the pain and all I would suggest wedges they are so comfortable .Heels do make me feel way nicer but for me it's not very practical and I almost never wear them over flats,sneakers or boots. :)

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes I do when I could and I am only 4'10. I also hate all those short jokes I get. They also make me look less fat. I can't believe I have found someone as short as me. I always just wish I could grow, I have always been very insecure about my height.

1|0
    0|0
    • yes! Me too I hate being so short, I really wish I could be taller...I feel so small.

• Show All
    • Haha that is funny lol I was told that if I teach high school I would look like one of the kids. I don't dress like them either I just am short.

• same here, I think I look my age but people just think I'm so young b.c of my height.

• I'm about 5'0. I always hear converse, just because they're comfy. If I'm going to a party, sometimes I wear heels. I usually live in my sneakers/flipflops, though :)

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I do. And my feet suffer a lot. Oh the price of beauty... (I am 5'2)

0|0
    0|0
  • yup, all the time. I remember once I met up with this guy I was dating in ballet flats and he literally laughed at my shortness. patted my head. asked me where the other munchkins were. ><

2|1
    0|0
    • lol I met up with a guy wearing flip flops and hugging him was so funny, I had to be on my tippy toes and even then my head was like under his neck lmao

• hahahaha, oh boy. that's where we belong. under people's necks :p

• lol ikr? It's embarassing but funny I guess

• Nope! I rarely wear heels, but when I do, I LOVE to wear the highest ones I can find! :p!

I don't wear them a lot because I don't like small heels and walking on 6" heels all the time could be self torture ;p! So I just prefer to be comfortable! :]!

1|1
    0|0
  • I'm 5'2 but my feet are kid sized lol so there isn't any option for super high heels except 2 inches /:

1|0
    0|0
  • I am 155cm,5'1ft . I only wear heels when I am working, otherwise I prefer flats which are my favorite and more comfortable. Heels are bad for our spine.

1|0
    0|0
  • I always always always wear heels going out. It makes it easier to dance with guys and makes my legs look longer, but any other time I go for the cute short girl look. You know the flats, cute little sperry's etc. I'm 5'2 by the way.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm 5'2 and I very rarely wear heels. They aren't comfortable at all. When I do wear them, I don't feel better. I feel stupid, since I can't really walk on them. But do what makes you feel good, I guess.

0|0
    0|1
  • Not really I do however wear wedge heels from time to time though.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm short but I HATE heels lol

I love something that would keep me comfortable

I only wear heels when I attend a wedding or a party but then when I reach I take them off I just can't handle the pain ..

1|0
    0|0
    • they make things that help with pain you know. you should invest in them

• Show All
    • I'm just like you 4'10

• haha nice :P