Do guys settle down when they find the right girl or look for the right girl when they want to settle down

Do guys settle down when they find the right girl or look for the right girl when they want to settle down?

What makes a guy want to settle down?

How come some women might make a guy want to settle down while others do not?

Most Helpful Girl

• When men know who they are (a.k.a. have a secure well-paying job), they seriously look.

• having a well paying job doesn't mean you know who you are. it just means yo know how to obey orders.

• having a well-paying job means that he could support a wife if he had to

What Guys Said 2

• For me it's a combination. The right time is more important though. It's hard to answer your last question. I could list you a bunch of appealing qualities to me, but I really care how a dynamic is in real live rather than theorizing on paper.

• look for the right girl when they want to settle down

What Girls Said 1

• everyonevres. but I think few people get into relationships at a time that isn't right for them. would you get into a relationship right when you're about to go off to school. or move to china. or find out you have a terminal illness.

on the other hand if you're hit REALLY hard by love. you might fight for it.

some people wait for a perfect circumstance to fall in love others are inspired by love to create or reach the point they want to get to. WITH that love. not against it.

all the guys in my family including my great grandfather from russia... were approached by the women they ended up falling for. for life. they found the person before they found the life.

my great grandfather was in his540s. my grandfather 20s. my dad was17. my brother 17. other brother well he'd been trying to marry since he was like 15, my had been looking or a wife since before he finished traveling.my great uncle-20s.

im not getting married. my family did enough of it already.