I look older and mature than I actually am.

I have always looked older and mature than my real age. I am 28 years but look older, even I am going bald on head and my body hair is also turning grey.

Is excessive masturbation the cause for it?

Is it a turn off for women?

Most Helpful Girl

• This dosnt bother me, its not really your choice, and it does look good on some people, I would just embrace it;)

• Ya, its not my own choice. I can't really help even if I desperately want to... What looks good on some people? Looking older and mature, with balding head but compensating it on body ,lots of hair elsewhere on body?

• What you described, yes, with a cute smile almost anything can look attractive;)

What Girls Said 3

• No, masturbation is not the cause. Could be stress.

• Stress? Is it so? Anyways to look my own age? And is grey body hair and bald head a turn off for girls aged around 26 and above?

• Cougars? What's that?

And you don't have any problem with out of control body hair at other places esp whole front torso and knuckles?

What you suggest about head ? Keep it clean shaved?

• Cougars are older women.

You'll have to get the opinion of someone you know for shaving your head. I don't know what you look like so I don't know which would look better.

And no, body hair is fine. It's a natural thing. My boyfriend doesn't shave anything.

• hm, maybe you have deeper medical issues, how healthy are you, balding and going grey in your 20's is not normal.

• Strange and tmi

What Guys Said 3

• Stress, genetics, and plain bad luck. It's not typically on a girls list of "wants&desires" but doesn't outright cross you off that very same lists ether. My best buddy is 100% bald. He lost the majority of his hair by the time he was my age. He now shaves the entire thing but you can still tell from the stubble pattern that he is naturally bald. The guys a ladies man regardless; more so then myself.

• Wow, bald and still a ladies man :)

• Poor diet, you can highly disagree with me, but it doesn't change reality!

• LOL that one made my day thanks for that, but not it's not because of masturbation, it is because of your genes.