How to go from an 8 to a 10?

I've done the whole hot-or-not/badoo thing on two occasions and my rating is either 8.something or 9.something. I assume people are being nice (even though they say they weight it on the voters trends in terms of harshness or kindness), so lets say an 8 at most.

I'm fine with this. I get more than enough attention and random compliments and I have much more important things going for me but I'm pretty sure the guy I'm with now thinks I'm just OK looking and that's the opinion I value most right now (other than my own).

So how can I gain two points on the looks scale? Should I become a mild version of one of those body-builder girls? Should I go down the fake hair and eyelashes route I'm seeing a lot of these days?

Naturally my looks are classical and my build is slim but well proportioned. How do I get more sexy into that? I think now I'm too lady-like. I've been trying to grow my hair naturally instead of extensions but it's taking forever.

Sorry no pics. Don't even have a profile pic on this site.
So I'm not going to post pics of myself but in terms of body this pretty much looks like my body now: link which I know he thinks is too skinny but "ok".

Maybe if I upped the exercise and was more like this: link it might get me closer to 10?

Most Helpful Guy

• The majority of guys would pick body one over body two. The exception would be some (not all) very/fit and strong guys who hand around with people trainit all the time and have grown to prefer a trained look too.

Based on what you mentioned in a comment I'd guess skinny but okay is code for he likes girls with boob jobs. I don't share his view (nor do I like blondes).

There really is no universal 10. To get beyond 8 requires natural beauty and style and being of the -type- of the person judging.

For me, for example, blond 10s don't exist. All 10s are brunettes or redheads. That's MY taste though.

What Guys Said 11

• I wouldn't worry about it. Since those are average based systems, and everyone has different tastes, it'll be nearly impossible to actually reach a 10. If you're scoring that high, then plenty of people have already voted you as 10. In fact, if you scored a 9.something, then a significant number of people had to vote 10.

• It's funny how I know that but erased it from the mental debate. I guess I think there are people out there who just give everyone a 10 to be nice. I know I've been too nice often because his pic had a very low rating I want the guy to feel good about himself and then I'm off over-rating them all to boost their confidence.

• True, but also remember that on the other side, there are also probably people that just vote people '1' to be d***s.

• post pics nobody can tell you how to look more attractive without those to be honest.

• I don't think I've met a girl who has zero pictures of herself available so you don't want to share your looks for some reason but whatever. If your body is that of the girl in the bikini, your fine. You're probably able to increase hotness with makeup / hair

• I have photos available I just won't share them, sorry. I like to remain as anonymous as possible...because I'm really a celebrity...kidding.

• Fwiw I think 8 or 8.5 girls get hit on the most. 9s and 10s often are so gorgeous that even alpha males start to get nervous around them and become afraid to approach.

• Of the two bodies you linked, the first one is definitely hotter.

• Aw, thanks. I think there's a trend these days for the second though. Makes me think I should work harder but your comment was very reassuring.

• Haha not my party piece...I swear!

• So you say, Anon. . . so you say!

• If you have Candice Swanepoel's body, then you'd already be a 10.

The 2nd link is at least 1-2 points less than the first link.

• chick 2 is hot

• I'd need pics

• More T*ts, lots of good make up and hair well done

• No pics, no answer. You're asking us to judge your looks on a blind guess.

• Yeah sorry. I guess I'm asking you to suggest things that 10s have/do better than 8s. Or just what's super hot in general.

• Yeah I think he's more on your side of the taste spectrum. He doesn't want fat exactly and loves muscle but he'd like fat to do some of the work. I can build muscle but genetically I can't build much fat, at this age anyway. At least you preferred the one like me :-) Thanks

• You're welcome and yeah, the other one looks a bit too toned. Female six-packs aren't attractive.

• Saw both links... That's you? Yea.. Suuuuuuuuuuure it is. I bet your a member,wait, I bet your the vice president of pathlogical liars annoynmos. Yea that's the ticket!

The first pic you posted was from swimsuite isuue. As for 2nd pic, that could be anyone. Notice how different both look. This is all fake.

• No neither are me, I thought I made that clear. They're examples of where my body is now and where I'm thinking of taking it. I was wondering if I went down the muscle route would it be an improvement because now with my body looking like the first link (not the head) I'm told I am too skinny.

• Yeah. I like me. I know other guys like me. But the guy you're with is the only one that really matters at that time other than yourself. And it's never a bad thing to improve. My self-image would benefit so no harm trying but I know it's my opinion that really counts in the end. Thanks

• Would you date me? I'm applying to harvard med school and was once a male stripper

• I agree with you; the second link is by far a better body. It's a slim, fit look that's sexy in jeans, lingerie, or a nice dress, etc..

If you can attain that type of body, you'll definitely earn a point or two.

• considering you're anonymous, you're probably a 5 at the most. Not even a 6 on average.

• Haha oh my God, you caught me. I don't have a profile pic on here anyway so it wouldn't make much difference.

• Who's talking about dating? FAke lashes and fake hair will only make you look fake. Natural 8-10's don't need that too look gorgeous, they just are. You're a 5.

• Now there's an answer.

What Girls Said 2

• Lifting weights would help but most 10 out 10s have had plastic surgery, just sayin

• I'd settle for being an 8 miles before going near plastic surgery, botox or fillers. I don't know if I've seen any good jobs on the fillers/lip plumpers (because a good one would look natural I'm guessing) but the ones I notice look disfigured or mutilated. It's ruined their faces.

• To each their own I suppose

• I wonder the same thing

I think it depends on the person judging, some will find you a 10 some will find you an 8.

There's those natural killers like Brad Pitt and Megan Fox who you just know are 10's, they're just born with amazing looks.

• I wouldn't assume they would know it if it wasn't for a stylist. I did a google-image search on Megan Fox and without the heavy make-up she looks like the type of girl who is a 10 but wouldn't necessarily know it. I think if you're natural looking you have your doubts. But totally depends on the person judging. I just wish my guy agreed with the other guys. I'd say he has me at a 5/6.

• exactly! He likes big boobs and blond hair and I'm the opposite lol

plus I think I'm pretty, but not like gorgeous...he can def do better I'm not gonna lie.

• If he could do better he would do better. Don't let yourself get into that train of thought. The type you described as his type is the default all teenage boys start with and then they learn what they really like. Some take longer than others and some genuinely like that type. Don't put yourself below him just because you're not his type in terms of the superficial.