I have to wonder if some women ,men are guilty to bother to look in the mirror before they leave home?

It' just that some styles% some clothes just don't suit everybody. For instance I love to wear my clothes on the tight & revealing side. But I know they don't really look that good so I have to dress a little more conservatively. Any thoughts on the subject?

Most Helpful Guy

• I see some pretty hideous outfits. I've often wondered if people don't have mirrors, don't look in them or think Mhhh, Mhhh am I looking good today.

What Guys Said 4

• I think girls need a second opinion from a girl, and at least one opinion from a guy, before they buy any new outfit. Too many girls just want to look trendy, regardless of how the trend looks on them.

Guys should have at least one opinion from a female. Most guys are pretty hopeless on fashion and can't give you good advice.

But guys usually don't get into real fashion trouble since we usually all dress pretty much alike; for better or worse, we don't have the freedom to look really ridiculous in the way you girls have.

• It's not so much as what's in fashion or not but what looks good on one person may look hidious on another. For instance I love yoga pants & other similar type but I don't usually wear them because you have to have the perfect body or they look like {well you figure it out}.

• Yes, you are right, they only look good on slim long legged girls

• I look in the mirror only to see if my face and hair looks okay. I already know that the clothes I have fit me well. But I have to make sure that my hair is well done, don't have any facial hair in places I don't want it to be, no food traces around my mouth or on my teeth, etc.

• I hate looking at myself in the mirror I feel so ashamed what I see. But I do know how to match my clothes.

• yay.. the POLICE is here...

What Girls Said 5

• well,i prefer it when people aren't burdened by what is ''flattering'' and just wear what they feel comfortable in.

• Yes exactly but there is still a difference between comfortable & god awful horrible looking.

• Sometimes I'm aware that others don't appeal to what I wear. But if I like it enough, then f*** your opinion, f*** you, and f*** "fashion". Ill still wear it

Sometimes it's just hard to find clothes that flatter my body and are my size

Sometimes I think I look OK (not good and not BAD)...but I actually look like a slob.

OH WELL. I don't give it much thought unless I'm seeing my boyfriend tbh

• I can't be bothered to look in the mirror before I leave home. Sorry about it.

• If I see another 50 year old fat woman wearing sweats that say "Juicy" on the butt, I'm gonna scream lol

• I do