What eye glasses suit my face?

when I go to an eyeglasses shop I usually don't like anything at all, I don't know if I'm just to picky or they really have a bad collection..I know that each type of Eyeglasses suits a face shape

Most Helpful Guy

• The glasses in your profile pic look fine to me. They seem to suit your face shape. I have the same problem when shopping for eyeglasses, it takes me forever to find frames that I like. I've tried to go by that face shape guide, but it says that round frames look good on my face shape, and I hate round frames on myself. I tend to go with an oval-square hybrid shape personally.

• I couldn't understand the shape face guid, it only suggests me frames that I hate

What Girls Said 2

• I like thick rim black ones in a rectangle shape. You have the face to pull those off.

• The ones you have on now look cute. I don't know maybe try the black rim rectangle ones those are common and usually transition in the sun

• The ones I have are nice, but I'll need another just in case I lose my glasses but thanks for your comment

What Guys Said 1

• If that's you in the pic, those suit your face fine. I wouldn't take the face-shape guide as gospel...some might better for extreme versions of certain shapes but I'd say you could wear any glasses and look good. If you have super high and wide cheekbones one style would be better. As far as I know you don't have any exaggerated features so you need not worry