Guys wearing short shorts?

I know it looks a bit weird, but I think that's just because you never see it. But I honestly don't think it looks bad. I mean, provided he wears briefs under.

It used to be a trend way back in the day, and usually what goes around comes around but cargo shorts and long shorts have been the norm for many years now.

Most Helpful Girl

• i don't think super short shorts on a guy is in style anymore. The ones that go to the knee are more "accepted" I think. But wear whatever makes you comfortable.

What Girls Said 2

• It looks feminine in my opinion.. Every guy in my life wears fitted-loose fitting shorts maybe I'm just not used to it. How short are we talking, like track shorts? Cause that's tiny. I think halfway from the hips to knees is short enough.

• How short?

Are you gay bro?

• Why would it make me gay?

What Guys Said 2

• well in school we had to wear short shorts for gym ...so its still around but they never were very flattering...anytime...im sure if you gotta big **** they won't mind lol but I don't know they just aren't in style anymore... thankfully...

• I love to wear short shorts in the summer, it does bug me that every young person finds this a source of amusement although there are the admiring glances. I hate it when others glare at me in an aggressive way and make comments out loud - I can't help thinking why don't they just let me be? I believe in feeling freedom and comfort in what I wear so I now ignore these small-minded ignorant people as they just need to grow up!!!