What goes through a guys mind when he sees a girl in her swim suit?

guys be honest do you prefer 2 piece or one pice swimsuits and what are ut thoughts?

Most Helpful Guy

• 2 piece or one piece doesn't really mater for me. If she has goodies on her, I'll be admiring her and of course thinking about having sex with her, and if she is one of those long term relationship looking girls I would think of having her as my wife.

• really a swim suit vcan make you imagine sex...does that mean you get hard too then?

• wow you really got erection at 14..was it scarey,are you particularly big then?

• guys can generally get an erection in their early teens. it's usually shorter than when they are 21+ though.

What Guys Said 8

• two piece.

I imagine how she would be like without anything :P, if the girl is hot. I prefer small/medium firm breasts, so if the girl has that I imagine how it would be to fondle and play with it. Also, a cameltoe is a added turn on, sends my imagination wild :P

• really wow...u sound like my type of guy imagination causes excitement eh?

• yup.. it does. very much. And Erotica too :)

• Don't stare, damnit Brian stop staring. Shit she caught me staring. Time to awkwardly pretend like I wernt looking at her. 2 piece always better if you are young

• I wonder if she wants to go skinny dippin' with me. I only did it once, and it was extremely erotic. I was very erected and...

• 2 piece! One piece is not the best for me!

• 2 pice is generally better.

thinking, nice skin, wonder what size her boobs are, looking at her hair and face.

wonder what it would be like to have sex with her.

• a lot going on in your head then...enough to create some pant movement by sounds of it yes...what body type you prefer

• I guess it's silly but it's normal to look at your self rather in pride or just inspecting your body or what ever.

you're welcome, small boobs are nothing to be embarrassed about :)

• I like firm breasts that do not sag.

• *i wanna bend her over and spank her* ;)

• I prefer bikini's to be honest , as long is the girl has the body for one , I like looking to be honest but its not a good idea to stare just casual check her out and move on after words

• check her out how... so 2 piece excites you more in a naughty way yes...or just your curiosity?

• they definity appeal to be on a naughty level but only if the girl has the right body ,

• whats the right body? is it worthy of your willy stiffening lol?

• I immediately look for a camel toe.

• whats the camel toe lol?

• LOL drammmaaaaaaa

• yes over reaction...mum always says that's me..soz byee

What Girls Said 3

• Well their visuals are going for sure.

• Girl you don't even wanna know

• oh yes I do..curious naeive silly virgin... but your ight prob shok life out of me eh ,poor me

• Probably the same thing when we see a dude in swimming trunks