This professor who I caught him staring and suddenly look away through the semester millions of times in class

This professor who I caught him staring and suddenly look away through the semester millions of times in class,

he did lots of things that I'm sure he has such a feeling for me!and also he sometimes is nervous in front of me! last week he saw me (after 1months not seeing each other) he came to me and asked some fake questions and just kept looking in my eyes and the look down and smile! and then again look... during this 7-8 minutes most of the times we were silent and he was just standing in front of me looking in my eyes and look down! and once he looked up and stared at my lips for seconds (maybe 10 secs I don't know) and then looked down! what do you think? why did he stare at my lips IN THE UNIVERSITY?!

iam 24 MSc student! he is 36 single!

-when he stared at my lips I wasn't talking we were both silent

What Guys Said 1

• Two options:

1. Men are men. He may be attracted to you.

2. You're over thinking the whole situation. He's not attracted to you but is generally awkward around people.

Have you observed him around other people? If he's acting similar around them like he acts around you, then #2 is valid. Otherwise #1 may be true.

Hope this helped.

What Girls Said 0