Has anyone else ever had a haircut that looks awful?

just came out the hairdressers and I look so ugly and bald. I was going to go out and approach some women today/tonight but I feel more like going home and crying. Help me GAG.

Anyone else experienced this? What do I do?

Most Helpful Guy

• wen I had shoulder length hair I thought I looked badass...then when I got it cut in jail to a DOC clipper haircut (like less than and inch all over your entire head) I thought I looked horrible and bald and stupid but after I got out a lot of my female friends said it made me look like a different person but tht person wasn't ugly...

so I suppose the moral of the story is even though YOU think you look ugly or something about you looks f***ed up some people will find it attractive

another thing with the haircut I got a lot of ghetto black women were approaching me because they thought I looked good lol different kinds of people like different things...

What Girls Said 8

• I think everyone has had a pretty awful haircut, though nothing stands out to me in particular except the time in grade 7 when I cut my own bangs.

But one time my mom was cutting my little brother's hair with an electric razor and she took the protective thing off (I don't know what it's called, but it's the thing that makes the hair a specific length) and then she noticed a spot on the top of his head that didn't get shaved properly so she shaved it and he ended up with a stripe of hair that was almost bald. So naturally she had to shave off the entire thing to even it out and he was really sad. She kept him out of school for the rest of the week and he went back when his ginger peach fuzz started coming in.

• That happened to me when I was 7. I had to miss school for almost a month because I cut my eyebrow and had stitches and a black eye. I looked gross. Well when I was going back to school, my mom took me to get a haircut and the lady left me with a weird bowl cut looking haircut so I went to school like that and with my new scars on my eyebrow. And It was picture day. I had to idea so I didn't even dress up. That was the worst haircut I had.

Well how bad is it? But don't worry itll grow back. :D

• Yeah I told her to cut the below shoulder length and she ended up giving me a bob. I wasn't happy I had a crying fit even though everyone said it made me look cute except my jealous cousin

• Sure. That's what they make ball caps for. I cut my own hair now.

• Who hasn't? You can hairspray and gel the sh*t out of it or wear hats. My solution is to ignore it as best as I can until it grows out and never visit that hairdresser again.

• of course its awful

• yes wait to grow it out

• yeah, but fortunately, as a girl, I just wore it up until it grew out, so only about 4 people ever actually saw it...for a guy? I don't know, maybe start wearing baseball caps and beanies or something until it grows out, you can also try making a joke out of it, like "yeah, I know I look like a bald lemur " that way you might actually win some points off of it, don't take it too seriously,

What Guys Said 7

• Yes, but realistically it's just hair, but you really only have two options.

1. wait two weeks for it to grow out a little and see if it's any better.

2. shave it.

Waiting for it to grow back out seems to take forever, wear a hat or bandanna or something. If you shave it say with a razor, be prepared days 3 through like 5 your head will stick to odd materials like velcro. i.e. pillow, couch cushion, beanie.

• Just hair? My hair is the only thing thar can distract attention away from my ugly face. If I shave my head I may as well cut off my d*** as well since I won't be needing it anymore.

Getting a hat isn't a bad shout though.

• Make it part of your style then, I prefer fedora's over a baseball cap any day myself, but pick something you like that looks good.

• Yeah, that happened to me. I wasn't going to pay them. They called the cops. The cop told me to read that sign "Haircuts$25" He replied it doesn't read "good haircuts" PAY THEM.

Outside he told me to put a cap on it.

• The chick had a headache and didn't do it even remotely similar to the pic I showed her. She thinned it like crazy. I've cut my hair for 3 years since then.

And stop making excuse not to approach women.

• Don't worry I went any way and got my usual 100% rejection rate.

• You should get a friend to video your approaches, and have people figure out what you're doing wrong because I find it ridiculous and extremely unlikely that it's mainly because of your looks.

• A lot of people have seen me approach as I was previously involved in PUA. Nobody's advise ever helped. Furthermore whenever other people watch what someone is doing they all have very conflicting advice. If I uploaded a video to here I'd get a ton of girls saying you need to be nicer and a ton of guys saying your being too nice, this would be the same for every aspect of the approach.

• Yep! Happens all the time. It usually takes me about a week to accept it. The most important thing is to get over it so you can be more confident. One trick is to forget about it and don't look at mirrors!

• No, because I always let somebody else cut my hair for me, and I tell that person to cut it according to which area of the hair I want cut and which area to leave alone.

• The #1 didn't suit me.

• Gel.

• Gel doesn't make your hair longer to cover a receding hairline.

• Damn. I recommend a fedora.