Anyone else getting bored on this site? It sure looks like it.

I'm starting to get bored on this site? Starting to give snarky answers & ask silly questions just to see if I can get a rise out of someone. It seems more then a few people are doing it.

Most Helpful Girl

• I hit the snooze botton a while back

• Ya I haven't seen you lately.

What Guys Said 3

• Well the site is meant to be for advice, not a social site. Go to Facebook if you want socialising.

• that makes you a troll. I don't like trolls

I wish they'd bring chat back, not just meebo, but live chat as well. that was fun

• If they bring the chat back, this won't happen.

• I'm all for chat .

• Agree they should of had a replacement right away.. or better yet don't rely on outside sources for chat..

• The chat at least keeps the "trolls" out of the questions because they're too distracted chatting. Since they've done away with the chat the real GaG "hardo's" cite everything not dead-ass serious as trolling. It's a little overboard. Just poor planning by the site administrators. Plus questions are far more spaced out, and site usage appears to be down from when we had chat.

What Girls Said 3

• I miss the chat too.

• Yes. This site is total bs

• That means you're a troll. If you're bored, leave. Don't ruin it for people who still enjoy it.