Guys what do you think of a girl who doesn't have a specific "Style?"

Most people have a certain style that they dress in, but what do you think about a girl who wears many different things?

For example one day I wear a leather jacket with jeans, the next day a pink blouse with some shorts, the next day a dress, etc.

I'm a major girlie girl lol, but I just wear lots of different clothes b.c I don't want to exclude myself to one specific "genre" of clothes

Most Helpful Guy

• I would appreciate how diversely she could do things. But usually I would associate that with the dramatic type of girl because they would take the roles of other characters, could be a good thing, could be negative. But its cool !

What Guys Said 1

• style doesn't make a girl, girlie. I think the way she acts is what makes her girlie. of course there are things that girls can wear that guys can't and that's why it makes them girlie but I don't think being "in style" makes a girl, girlie

What Girls Said 3

• I don't think much of this at all.

• just be yourself.

• I'm the same way. I go from edgy to girlie in less than a day lol