Girls how likely are you to give your number?

say there's this guy you randomly see one day wherever maybe a grocery store, he's good looking/cute, you look at him he looks at you and you give a little smile so he stares a bit more to see what happens. so he ends up approaching makes a bit of small talk and then he asks for your number. what do you do? what if he's not so good looking but charming?

What Girls Said 1

• I don't normally give out my number to random strangers. Not that very many strange guys even ask for my number in the first place.

He'd have to be pretty attractive, and we would have to click pretty well right off the bat before I would feel comfortable giving him my number.

What Guys Said 1

• You have to know that women are approached a LOT... Especially attractive women. Attractive, confident guys walk up to them all the time starting small talk and they are ALL interested in getting the phone number. Women are used to that and are used to rejecting guys all day long...

Rule number 1: When a girl is alone at a public place, she doesn't want to be approached by a guy, because she can feel attacked. When she's with a group of friends, she is very much more relaxed, but has the "bitch shield" up.

When it comes to hot women, you don't have to be attractive... I guess you should think of your own "pick-up lines" (when I say pick-up lines, I don't mean the average douche-bag stuff guys tell girls to get laid), I mean a conversation starter that makes a woman think "This guy is different, he doesn't just want sex, maybe he doesn't even want my number"...

Walk up to a girl or a group of girls. (no guys in the group preferred you will know what I mean)

Say loud and clear, "Hey, I need your opinion on something."

You have to be confident. Talk loud, so you don't have to repeat yourself, and don't turn your body directly towards them (for instance if your in a grocery store, be turned towards the merchandise with your body, but turn your head towards the group of women).

Ask for their opinion on something that you actually think they could help you out with. For instance.

"I am going on a blind date with some girl and I am very nervous about it. Is there any tips you can give me so I don't look like an idiot. I don't really know how to dress to impress or act the right way" (Act as AFC as you can to disarm the bitch shield)

NOW some girl would just tell you "be yourself". you should reply with C&F line or expression. What I would do is make a very serious face and ask "Like this?" which cracks them up. Then I'd put up the serious face again and say, "I need to know", and then change to a happy face and say "Come on, tell me the secret to girls' hearts, and how do I dress to impress. If you were going on a blind date, what would you like the guy to look like".

You automatically start an interesting conversation, that's the key...

Of course, I could continue typing what often happens later in the conversation, and how you should react, when you should ask for a number, or start flirting... But this is basically the answer to your question.

If you need some more advice on getting a phone number, asking out on a date or basically getting a woman to like you a LOT, you can message me!

I hope you read this, and I hope I've helped! :)

Good luck!

• UPDATE!

Something interesting I tried the other day at the mall!

Put 2 different brands of perfume or cologne on each wrist, approach girls and make up a side story for both colognes:

"This one I like to call the "Sexy Beast". But this one is cute and fluffy, I call it the "Love Maker"" And make the girl smell both wrists multiple times and make different interesting faces every time! It cracks them up and makes them feel comfortable with you! :D

• i haven't had much problems in that dept. have to beat the girls off with a stick lately lol. lots of girls trying to get into my life. there was this cute cashier the other day, I shouldve asked her number oh well. id disagree, women love being approached on their own, so they can't be judged by their friends for what they do if they act "slutty" or whatever. women want the man to be their hunter and hunt them down lol