Ladies, do you care if he wears a thong every once in a while?

Do you care, if like 2 or 3 times a month a guy wears a thong?

Most Helpful Girl

• are you the guy who kept asking about wanting to try on thongs...?

and personally, I wouldn't "mind" but I'd be majorly turned off.

• I'm not "the guy" lol.... I am just curious cause I have a few but am afraid to wear em around her.

• Great to know! Thank you!

What Girls Said 7

• lol I guess everyone has their own quirks? idk. I guess some girls wouldn't mind it.

• Not my thing nor my fiance's. If he asked I would let him because it's not my butt.

• Just wondering if you'd think any different of him.

• I would think he's a little nutty for wanting to wear the uncomfortable stuff but I love my fiance for who he is not what he wears.

• It would be really weird for me and would find it funny more than anything. I wouldn't want to see him in one but who am I to tell him if he can or can't its his body.

• It wouldn't bother me at all.

• not my thing. I'd find it really weird.

• idk why? I personally hate thongs on a guy, but if you feel more comfortable in a thong than in regular underwear, then wear thongs. but it doesn't make any sense that you would wear one a few times per month unless you are the kinda guy who likes getting in touch with his feminine side or something. thongs on guys aren't attractive to most girls so you won't be doing us any favors.

• eh, my boyfriend started shaving his legs and I think it's kind of hilarious.

the truth is I like him hairy and while it isn't a huge turn off or something I think he looks better hairy, you know? same goes for underwear. I love his boxers. I love the way they tent when he's hard and how I can sometimes get a glimpse of them above his jeans. if he started wearing thongs or bikinis, I'd still love him and want him, but I would think they were goofy and wish he wasn't wearing them.

What Guys Said 1

• well, if a guy likes to wear women's underwear, then he is gay. So he shouldnt be worried about what women think, but rather what his potential male dates think. lol

• I didn't know underwear could make you gay. I thought only having sex with dudes could. Weird, we seem to have conflicting definitions.