Girls what do you think of ugly guys who are out on the street?

do you laugh that he is born ugly and how no girl will ever like him because women only want perfect Hollywood model looking guys

or are you disgusted that he dares show his face in front of good looking guys ?

Most Helpful Girl

• Honestly, I don't really pay attention to aesthetic standards that way. I work with a ton of different people and treat everyone equally. Not sure what you mean here since I've never actually seen anyone I know stop and scoff at a person for looking a certain way. I mean, at times I may stop someone for a second to compliment them on something nice they said/did/are wearing, but that's pretty much the limit. If you don't have something nice to say, don't say anything at all!

What Girls Said 4

• of course. link

• I don't do anything.

I do have really mean friends that would make fun of someone they didn't find attractive. But that's just because they're...really mean.

• er. no.

• I don't think anything

What Guys Said 3

• With beauty being in the eye of the beholder, who's to say that anyone is bad looking?

• there are some cases that are found ugly/handsome by everyone . I'm the ugly part

• They probably think nothing of it. Why would they be disgusted ? It's just a random person

• Lukcily, I'm a Hollywood model type.