Do you have arches or feet flat?

Decided to take a poll about feet. So do you have arches? I have flat feet myself. What type of shoe styles do you prefer over other styles? Do you find any styles completely uncomfortable.

• Arches
    62% (24)76% (13)66% (37)Vote
  • Flat
    31% (12)24% (4)29% (16)Vote
  • Extra toes
    0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
  • Missing toes
    0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
  • None or Only One
    7% (3)0% (0)5% (3)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
Do you have arches or flat feet...

0|0
20|3

Most Helpful Girl

• Mine are completely flat lol. Flats and heels tire my feet out very quickly so those I avoid. I always wear orthotics (I really recommend them) and I try to wear mid-heels.

0|0
    0|0
    • To be honest, I think most of the feet looks good in flat shoes (ballets)

What Guys Said 3

• Small arches. They look and feel fine.

0|0
    0|0
    • My feet look fine also. Just flat along with being double A narrow in width. So they ache after awhile. If the shoe doesn't fit properly.

• flat feet...blah. :P I use the dr scholls shoe pad thingys so it kinda helps...but most of my shoe soles are flat and thin so after half a day of walking or more...my feet aches.

fashion > comfort XD

0|0
    0|0
  • I have small arches. I had flat feet and had to wear orthopedic insoles for a long time while I was growing.

0|0
    0|0
    • Hmm, so If a person happens to be born with flat feet. I could've had a chance of creating small arches. With the help of orthopedic insoles. Maybe its to late for me now but, good to know. For anyone who has children with flat feet. Thank you!

What Girls Said 19

• i have arches=]

hmm... canvas shoes are pretty comfortable and I love flip flops lol. some flats are uncomfortable from the back of my foot.

wedges are also really comfortable and if its formal occasion, I still wear heels simply because theyre hot haha:)

0|0
    0|0
  • I have pretty high arches, though my right foot is just slightly more arched than my left, haha. Probably nothing anyone would notice but me. No shoes are totally uncomfortable for me, except like heels, obviously. They put too much pressure on the ball of my feet where I don't have enough cushion to last more than a few hours in them, lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • My feet are arched. I generally wear any type of shoes really, mostly chucks and combat boots. Heels are out of the question though..

0|0
    0|0
  • arches,but I only wear chuck taylors and flats anyway

0|0
    0|0
  • A for sure I hear its easier to break your foot if you have flat feet but Idk

0|0
    0|0
  • Arches and I prefer heels over everything :)

0|0
    0|0
  • small arch...flat feet...:(

0|0
    0|0
  • I have flat feet.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have normal arches in my feet, I never really gave it much thought

0|0
    0|0
  • i dropped a prop on my toe and shattered it so badly it had to be amputated :(

0|0
    0|0
  • arches and love wedges

0|0
    0|0
  • Flat feet

0|0
    0|0
  • A slight arch

0|0
    0|0
  • My feet are archie :-)

Haha!

0|0
    0|0
  • I have flat feet but I'm an excellent swimmer

0|0
    0|0
  • arch

0|0
    0|0
  • I think I have a medium arch. Its not flat but I also feel like the arch isn't that high.

0|0
    0|0
  • flat feet :(

0|0
    0|0
  • I have terribly flat feet.

0|0
    0|0