What has most impressed you recently about the opposite sex? Some ACTION, not looks...

It doesn't matter if you were positively or negatively impressed!

Let's say, in the last 30 days, just to set a limit!

Most Helpful Girl

• In the last 30 days, I have been SO impressed by my father... that he hasn't slapped my mom across the face a few times, haha! I don't know how he's able to stand it, he has such amazing self-control. I know that may sound bad, haha! But their fights lately have been INSANE and they have to do it while I'm there, so I see and hear everything. For some reason. Maybe I bring it out in them, haha!

Anyway, the way my dad has been dealing with her... it impresses me.

What Girls Said 1

• In the last 30 days I have been so impressed by my guy friend, he has been really supportive.

What Guys Said 1

• I remember asking girls out and getting rejected but not feeling bad at all about it, but then whenever I would see them and try to just move past the rejection, they would act weird towards me. But a few weeks ago I asked a girl out but she had a boyfriend, no big deal. Well I accidentally left some cookies there that I bought but the next time I went in there to buy some cookies she was there and ended up giving me some cookies for free since I forgot the other ones. I thought that was so cool since I got free cookies and she didn't freak out about me asking her out.