What do women look for in a Man? What traits?

What do women look for, when it comes to men? What traits? Just looks? Money? Fame? Nice car or job? How about inner qualities? Does it matter about looks, age, experience? Any tips on how to get women interested in me? Any tips would help. Thanks! (I especially want to hear from women, but guy's answers would be good too. Thanks!)

Well, thx for everyone's help. REALLY wish more women had answered, for their views, but it's OK. Thx to the ones who did. And the guys too. Truthfully, I know I must have problems, getting women, because if I didn't, I'd have them, and wouldn't be here. So I KNOW I lack skills/etc. Working on those flaws. But, not giving up. I'll try to relax, focus on me, life. Hopefully make ME better, attract women. I'm great. Hopefully find a woman who thinks so too. Mind EM tips? I'd appreciate it. Thx!

Most Helpful Girl

• Calm cool collected... confident... and Witty... those are the most attractive to me. A guy that does his own thing. Has his own friends. I don't need wealth.. nor do I need him to support me but I sure as hell am not supporting him. Friendly... assertive... NOT pushy or mean because that’s not the same thing, at all!

Physically... I like a little meat on the bone... I like a man in athletic gear such as basketball pants... and I mean the sports look... NOT the hoodlum look. I am a S You C K E R for a man in a baseball cap.. NOT the flat bill kind with the tag still on it. lol

What Girls Said 12

• I like guys who are confident & interesting. I like it when he treats me like his friend and shares intimate experiences. Someone who wants me for me and not just for my body. If you can make us feel good then we want you. Also, eyes are important. Expression of the eyes. If you are happy, we can see that and happy people attract happy people. Also, unselfish men are DESIRABLE. We like men who are unselfish in bed and bring passion.

• Being hot

• Generally we want you to care, not over the top but have feelings. Protect us and tell us what your feeling. Don't just put on the tough guy face

• Your values ie. helpful, kind, sweet etc
    Looks do make a difference
    But everyone is unique
    Fame? Depends on the girls
    Usually the jocks are with the cheerleaders right?the popular clique

• a gentelman that love care and love only me !

• Someone who is smart sweet funny gives nice hugs and fun to be around

• Traits- honest, caring, not too dickish, able to see bad from good (when problems arise.) looks and age matter to an extent, but not that someone has to be "perfect" looking and they *have* to be a certain age and everything. And how to get a woman interested you is always different depending on each and every person you meet. Just be yourself in the least, and if the girl doesn't like you it's her loss. Cause everyone's a wonderful person. :)

• I personally look for a cute face, affectionate, small compliments, money can't hurt but you don't need to be rolling in it, you just have to be able to be an adult and handle your finances without late fees and bills being forgotten about. Humor is big. If you can make me blush and give me butterflies, I'm yours.

• Every girl is different. However her father is like is the guy she will like most
    However, girls seem to be attracted to money, power and confidence

• You do get those chicks out there who just want a guy for looks...but honestly there are chicks out there who wants a guy to be themselves, not to be cruel to others.... I have a small bit of OCD, so most chicks would like a man who is neat...

• It differs from one woman to another. Some women only want money, others want someone who can take care of them, so on so on. Looks, age, experience may matter to some women, others might not care as much.

• yeah. well, I try to be the best "me" I can be, and find women who want "me". but so far, in life, and online, can't seem to find any. Like I said, ones I want, don't want me. Ones who want me, I don't want. The few mutual, don't seem to get to the "dating" stage, they fall out of love with me, in love with others (incl. friends). Some hurt me. So in the end, I STILL end up alone. I'm TRYING to change/fix my flaws. Learn "dating" information. But taking a lifetime. Seems when I'm 100..I can date

• Every woman is different.

• Yeah, but for some reason, I seem to be unwanted by ALL of them. whether its age, looks, inexperience, not "badboy" enough, too nice, etc. They ALL only want to be "friends", or hate me, and use my emotions to pretend to care, only to betray me. Ones I'm wanting don't want me, ones who want me, I don't want. Only a few are mutual, and don't work out. Is it me? Guess I have to change ME to get THEM. And if I do, it won't be ME..so what's the point? So, I end up alone. Others get to date..I don't.

• Not you, that blackeagle guy

• oh OK, sry. Didn't know. Thanks for clarifying. I appreciate it. I've only got ONE acct. This one. Me: Rick. Don't know about any fake ones. Haven't been here long enough, only a few days. Had enough with fakes on the dating site I was on Meetme.com. Got crap there too..finally left a couple days ago. It was crap, added to my probs. But here, no idea. Anyway, thx for clarifying. Sry to yell at you, thought I was being attacked, acct. would be deleted for nothing! But sry. Thx.

What Guys Said 2

• Stability. Maturity. Ability.

That's about it.

• well, it seems to be more than that. Stable? Let's say I was rich. Maturity? I'm 43, act young to have fun, but know when to be serious, and think about all kinds of "mature" things and topics. Ability? Working on it. Can't seem to find the one woman who'll finally help me get the "ability". So lets' say I get rich, famous, hot looks, learn all "dating" rules. Still get women? Comes down to luck too. Dont' seem to have much "good luck" with women...no matter what I do. May always be that way.

• There is no luck, only opportunity, but not every opportunity is one you will opt to take. The funniest thing about "getting a woman" is that people often fail to include the implied "that I want". You've been attractive to people you didn't even know existed that you walked right by because they weren't what you wanted. There is no luck.

• Prepare to get different responses... If a college instructor told me to write a report of "What women want" There is no way I'll be able to come up with factual conclusion

• I know, but thought I'd ask. But I figure that, there should be SOME "same" answers. At least it seems that way, from reading "dating" articles online, being on social dating sites, my life experiences. Trying to find what MOST women want in a man, to see if I have those qualities. Money/fame/etc? who knows, maybe someday. But more important? Inner qualities. Because women I've known..don't want me for SOME reason. I keep making mistakes..chasing them away. Why? Will I always be alone? Unfair.

• oh and by the way, when I said "boyfriend", it WASNT THE WORD "BOYFRIEND" I was typing the word "before"..but abbreviated.. b / f .."before". the word "before"..not "boyfriend". ok? the stupid site's "spellcheck" or whatever changed it. just wanted to let you know.

• But yeah, I think you have some good points. And I agree with them. Pretty much already figured out that I have "issues", and that I don't have skills with women. But yeah, I'm working on it. Promise. Yeah, I think I'll try to get the things in life, experiences, etc I'm lacking, and work on myself. Hopefully all of that will raise my self esteem/confidence. I def do have a problem with that, I know. So yeah, I'll work on me, try to love me accept me more. Hopefully that'll help finally get love