Jeans jeans jeans! Help!

Alright. What are some good brands and styles of jeans? I've always wore Levi's, and I'm sick of them! I mostly wear the Levi's 559's. I see other guys wearing jeans that I like much better...but asking a dude..Hey...what brand/ style of jeans are those...seems too weird. I wear a 31/32, and its hard to find a style that fits me good, and one with a leg that covers my shoes good without bunching up! Maybe I should try a "loose" fit to get a little bigger leg? I like my jeans to fit...not too baggy...not too tight. 70-80 bucks is as much as I want to spend on a pair of jeans. Any help would be great.

Most Helpful Guy

• Personally, I like SouthPole. Just stay away from the ones that try to incorporate the ghetto swag sh*t, gold letters and stuff, unless that's your thing.

What Girls Said 4

• Have you tried going to a department store and just trying various different brands & styles on and seeing which looks the best? Maybe perhaps a slightly higher priced store where they have sales people willing to help you? Someone who will tell you if it looks good on you or not. If you don't have a lot of money then just buy one pair, but make note of which ones you really like, then go buy them somewhere else where they are cheaper.

• Yeah, most of the stores I've visited have some brand I've never heard of, or just have Levis, Lee, and Sonoma or something.

• American Eagle

• look up jean brands online

• levis

What Guys Said 0