What is your preferred height difference?

How tall are you? how tall do you like your romantic/sexual partner to be?

Is there a "too tall" height mark or "too short" mark for you? If so, what is that mark?

And why do you have that preference? Protection? Turn on? Comfort? Image? Tell all :)

Most Helpful Guy

• What's the average heel height? It's 3 inches, right? If so, I'd go with 3-4 inch height difference so we'd be about the same height when she wears heels. I know girls like guys that are taller than them though.

Too tall would be if she is towering over me. Too short would be, I don''t know, dwarf height, I guess. Whatever that is.

I'm 5'11.

What Guys Said 6

• I and my high school days I was famous for asking out really tall girls, the 2 or 3 in the school taller than I was.

No other guy except the basketball team guys, who were taller than her, would go near her, even though she was by far the most luscious, voluptuous girl in school, the drum majorette. A lot of lean muscle and great curves, everything in proportion.

The fools, the fools!

My wife is nearly as tall as I am, taller in some of her shoes. I've never had a hang up with height, and I don't understand people who do.

• I'm 6'2". I would like my romantic partner to be around 5'4"-5'8". However, I will accept anything between 5'-6'. Anything out of that range will be too tall or too short. I like shorter women (which is like 95% of women at my height) because they look more innocent and cute, and it makes me feel more masculine.

• i'm 6'2" bordering 6'3", I'd like my romantic partner to be about 5'7"-5'9".

the "too tall" mark is 6'0", and the "too short" mark is 5'0".

i have this preference because...well, I don't know. I guess I like women to be taller than average, but not taller than me. I don't have a problem with short women, just not child sized.

• I don't care for height. As long as they are attractive and a nice person, any height is good for me.

• I am 6'6" so height can't be an issue for me or it basically eliminates the entire female gender for me lol.

• I'm 6'3", I'd be willing to date girls as short as 4'10" and as tall as 5'10". Ideal is probably around 5'3".

What Girls Said 9

• Im 5'3-5'4. Id like them to be 5'8+. And because its just a thing I got for tall guys lol.

• I'm 5'5"

I would prefer them to be 6'0" and up.

There's no such thing as too tall... BUT most tall guys I've seen are lanky. =/

6'0" - 6'3" is great!

I want to feel feminine.

Piggy back rides!

I can wear my 4-5 inch high heels and still feel tiny.

I also like to look up at him.

• I'm 5'3'', but I like taller guys because I ALWAYS wear huge high heels. Shortest would probably be 5'8'', because in my highest heels I am almost 5'8''. However, somewhere between 5'11'' and 6'3'' would be perfect!

• I like him to be at least 6' but not over 6'5

• A little person would be too short for me. A giant would be too tall. Anything in between is cool.

• I like taller guys...youre never too tall...

• im 5'9"...I like guys MY height up to about 6'3...no taller.

• I'm 5'4 :)

I have a thing for taller guys. Its not even about heels, because I rarely wear them. I just likey the tall men. Preference is 5'10/5'11 - 6'5. I like that height range the most.There's a special place in my heart for the tall, lanky guys.

Too short for my own taste is around 5'6. But its not an absolute. I knew a guy around that height who was gorgeous and he seemed pretty smart. So that's an exception for my attraction. Generally I'm not attracted guys who are that short though. Doesnt mean anything is wrong with them, its all about my own head. Too tall would probably be around 6'7. But again, there are exceptions depending on the guy.

• I'm 5'6". I prefer guys who are between 5'9" and 6'2". Anything above 6'2" it's "too tall" and anything below 5'9" is "too short".

Why do I have this preference? It's because of all reasons you stated. :)