I need a long eggplant/purple dress for church!
Occasion: Wedding (Maid of Honor)
Which type of dress looks best?
Long with slit? or Long without slit?
and with which type of shoes?
If everything here is hideously bomb atrocious, then what would look better than this?
- Long with slit and *pump heels* :D27% (6)17% (2)24% (8)Vote
- Long with slit and *strap heels* :D32% (7)8% (1)24% (8)Vote
- Long without slit with *pump heels* :D18% (4)8% (1)15% (5)Vote
- Long without slit with *strap heels* :D0% (0)42% (5)15% (5)Vote
- They all look eewwk! xD23% (5)25% (3)22% (8)Vote
Most Helpful Girl
I like the dresses that were long without a slit the best. I think they would be more appropiate for a church wedding. I like link 4 the best or link 2. I think a lot of your dress/ shoe choices were not really appropriate for a wedding. Some of the shoes looked like club shoes lol.
Out of the shoes I liked link 8 the best.
I would try to keep my style a little more toned down so that the bride can have her big day.
You could also check with other bridesmaids in the wedding party to see what they are picking out. You don't want to get the wrong color or stand out too much.
I hope my comment helped! :)2
- Show AllShow Less