Are red nails the sexiest ones or they are out of fashion

I don't really like some strange nail designs, I only dye my nails red and olive green. I don't use the light red coluour but the darker one. My sister said that red nails are out of fashion and no one uses anymore this color. What do you think?

Most Helpful Girl

• Red on nails is always 'in fashion', it's a classic and probably always will be, just like red lips are a classic and always 'in fashion'. Both may not always be 'in SEASON', like red/wine colors on nails and lips are more of an Autumn/Winter thing, not so much Spring/Summer. But they're still always classic, and some women can pull off both or either of those regardless of season, it depends on one's style.

What Guys Said 4

• I think if it's not a french manicure I don't like it. My girlfriend used to paint her nails all the colors of the rainbow but I soon put an end to that... now she only uses colors when she wants a spanking.

As for what's in style... who cares. Styles change by the season, year, and location. Not worth keeping up with in my opinion. If you like red and green, turn yourself into a Christmas tree for all it matters to anyone else.

• I think red looks very nice, and is not out of style. I also like pink, and black. But black only fits well if you have dark hair. That's just my opinion though. Hmmm... olive green? Seems kinda strange.

• Blood red nails are NEVER out of fashion - and they look so hot on any girl!

• Purple/pink/white nails are sexy.

What Girls Said 4

• I think red is still considered a very classy look and still very common

• It goes good with a fancy red dress or an office outfit. It is classic look.

• I like French manicure

• dark red nails are for old women.

only exception is that dark dark dark red that almost looks black.

but burgundy/maroon = grandma

and olive green? wtf no