GUYS, what styles is more attractive to you?

I mean clothing styles

Like

Revealing (cleavage, lots of leg, back)

Non revealing (no or very little cleavage, below knee)

Rock look (lace up boots, leggings/ black jeans, singlet top, leather)

Elegant look

Sexi look

Or anything else you can think of?

Most Helpful Guy

• For me, I like an elegant women who dresses professionally. One who tries not to reveal herself so she may show people that she has class, culture, an education and self-respect. All those other clothing are only used for one thing - attention. Men (by nature) separate women into two types: the girl I want to bring home to mom and the total party girl they want at a club. Usually the first is a must and the second is a college post drunk image.

What Guys Said 10

• I like the sort of manga look. Bright colors and leggings, short skirts with shorts under them, and long hair.

• All of those can look sexy if they are put on the right girl. The girl needs to have the right body for a certain clothing to fit well. You need to find out what your body type is, and then you'll be able to see what type of clothes fit well.

• just wear what makes you feel confident and comfortable.. people will notice.. clothes don't make much effect on me.. I often get crushes on a girls face and smile..

• Obviously some styles (revealing, promiscuous) can be more noticeable than others. But I think pretty much every style has some kind of attractive factor (physically or visually or mentally). From scantily clad to elegant to sweatpants.

• What she's comfortable in.

• It all depends on the occasion, don't you think?

An elegant evening dress is lousy for pouring asphalt in the middle of the day between rush hour traffic.

• What JustBanANNAz said is exactly what I would say.

• Rock look is called soft grunge nowadys and tht one because its close to my style...

• It's nice to reveal the body wearing clothes that show off a girls features. But just as nice wearng evening dresses when on a date and going to a nice restaurant. .

• whatever...just as long as she's not looking like she just rolled out of bed

What Girls Said 2

• put very simply, I do believe that a woman can look just as sexy, if not sexier, without revealing much skin.

i love the classy, chic and sophisticated look=]

• I usually mix up rock and sophisticated look. It turns out alright.